How is everyone doing?

Options
drewg4463
drewg4463 Posts: 29 Member
Challenge number one, how is everyone doing with the tracking ? I love this system its working very well for me. What is good day for us to weight in? Is everyone ok, is there something I can do to help make this alittle more exciting? I really havent got much response from people, so just wondering where we are at?

Replies

• dbryant769
    Options
    Going okay. I just need to watch my after dinner snacking, and I really need to watch how much cheese I eat, way to easy to go overboard. I am up for any mini challenges someone would like to throw out. This is my first group on MFP and I am very excited about losing weight and starting a long term change in my life style.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for low carb healthy snacks for the between meals I am all ears. I have done very well on avoiding the random cake, cupcakes, and cookies that are everywhere at the office, but some days are easier than others, and I think some low carb, low calorie healthy snacks would be helpful. I do keep some celery and cheese sticks handy, but would like to cut back on the cheese, any suggestions?
    :glasses:
  • drewg4463
    Options
    Some nutz are really great, green olives, plain sliced turkey, low carb snacks are really hard to find, if you keep to high protein thats supposed to be good. I have been pretty much keeping my carbs to until 5% of my total caloric intake, and drinking water like crazy! There are some good recipes online for low carb snacks, but alot of them refer to protein oriented snacks.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Lost 10 lbs so far! 40 more to go! Tracking is so easy on MFP! I am hoping that this April challenge will be a great motivator!
  • gwiesert113
    gwiesert113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doing great so far!! It is nice to have a group of individuals striving for the same goal. Any day is great for weigh in. Thanks for starting a group for us to follow!!
  • drewg4463
    Options
    Down 15 in 17 days! Yes never give up!
  • vickianne17
    vickianne17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am motivated! For some reason I seem to be at a stall....don't quite know how to break out of it. I keep my carbs under 25 a day, drink lots of water...no diet sodas or anything like that...so???? but, I am not discouraged. I think a good weigh in day is Friday!
  • vickianne17
    vickianne17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I eat almonds and beef jerky when I really want something good! Otherwise I snack on celery sticks and other low carb veggies. I also try to avoid too much cheese. Sometimes I have sugar free jello with whipped cream! That is really fun!
  • drewg4463
    Options
    So far down 19 in 40 days, feeling good, and I hope you are too. Keep on working!!