Round 4

Options
Sinisi2012
Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
OK everyone, I added a new tab to the spreadsheet for round 4! Use the same spreadsheet link and at the bottom left you will see 2 tabs one says round 4, click on that and it will open a new spreadsheet. I left everyone's name and demographic info on the sheet to make it easier. I put a column for round 4 starting weight, we can all enter that on Sunday the 14th, then I have new columns for every Sunday until December 2nd to record our weekly weigh ins. I also cleared the column that has the total loss so we can start fresh for this round, it does not auto calculate so you will need to add your totals weekly.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thanks for updating the spreadsheet I lost 0.5 pounds this week....better then the first week last time where I gained 1 pound to start
  • selig0730
    Options
    so did we skip last week then ?
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I crashed and burned on the last one so I need to redeem myself before the new year!!!
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I love this and it really keeps me motivated
  • Sinisi2012
    Options
    so did we skip last week then ?

Yeah, I guess, since I didn't get this put together til now. I figured we can just start from scratch this week.
  • selig0730
    Options
    ok thanks
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome thank you, and I am kind a glad we don't have to log our weights this week as I am currently at a stand still, so it's to know that I can ignore that and get on witht he following week's potential losses. Thanks once mroe I really find this spreadsheet and group motivating.
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thankyou. I have a wedding to attend on December 1st so I have an added incentive. (I hope)
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose, didn't gain in the last round. Will try to step it up this round.
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Woo! Thanks for sorting the spreadsheet, i didn't get round to doing it last week.

Did much better in round 3 than round 1 and 2 so i'm quite pleased! x
  • Sinisi2012
    Options
    Woo! Thanks for sorting the spreadsheet, i didn't get round to doing it last week.

Did much better in round 3 than round 1 and 2 so i'm quite pleased! x

You're welcome
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I think I can do it this round! Haven't met my goals since round 1, although I haven't gained or even stalled either. Just not losing as at the pace I would like. I think I am officially refocused and back on track. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow!
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Back on track!

Oct 7 201
    Oct 21 198.5
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yay for round 4
  • Sinisi2012
    Options
    Back on track!

Oct 7 201
    Oct 21 198.5

Congrats
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join this one, starting late but better late than never!!!
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join this one, starting late but better late than never!!!

You're not late, you're just in time, andit's good to see you back again.