PCOS Diva

Options
tingle2
tingle2 Posts: 28 Member
Do any of you follow PCOS Diva's food menu? I am having a very hard time of it with my eating and need something more to go on. To begin with I would love for someone to just tell me eat this :a, b, c and then as I get the hang of it branch out and do it on my own. I have been trying to eat for my PCOS on my own and I get frustrated and always end up just eating whatever and that's getting me NO where fast on the weight loss.

Advice always welcome of course!
Thanks guys!
Amanda

Replies

• lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda!! What is this PCOS DIva's?? I have never heard of it, is a website?

I am always looking to learn more, let me know what to look up and I can do some research, see what is all about!!
  • felisel
    felisel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ladies, there is this lady thats has this website called pcosdiva.com. She is wonderful and really helpful. When I started her program and had gotten my period after almost a year with having it. She has menu plans.
  • felisel
    Options
    Ladies, there is this lady thats has this website called pcosdiva.com. She is wonderful and really helpful. When I started her program and had gotten my period after almost a year with having it. She has menu plans.

* without
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    thanks buddy!! Gonna have to check this site out, I am always looking for some new ideas, been playing around a lot with new recipes, maybe I can find some other good things!

Thanks girls!
  • tingle2
    tingle2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes its a website and her blog has some good information on it and was just wondering if anyone had tried it because you do have to pay for her meal plans. She also does a 7 day "jump start" but it's kinda pricey for me, not knowing anyone who has done it or anything.
    Thanks for checking it out with me
  • felisel
    Options
    Yes its a website and her blog has some good information on it and was just wondering if anyone had tried it because you do have to pay for her meal plans. She also does a 7 day "jump start" but it's kinda pricey for me, not knowing anyone who has done it or anything.
    Thanks for checking it out with me

I have done it, and it was okay. LIke I mention, with the vitamins and food change and definitely weight loss I have gotten my period and I saw changes. I would recommend the jumpstart.
  • thatsingergirl
    thatsingergirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I felt great on the summer meal plan, plus it's way easier for me to know in advance what I'm going to be preparing for dinner & lunch. I don't eat her breakfasts though, because they are a bit too high carb for me.
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am now reading through pcos diva. Thanks for turning me on to this site! :heart:
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the share on the site. Looking through and finding some interesting recipes to try for dinners.
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to post tried one of the recipes off the dinner idea segment and it was great! Definitely going to be going there for more inspiration for dinner ideas.

http://www.marthastewart.com/314820/wild-rice-stuffed-squash?czone=food/produce-guide-cnt/produce-guide-fall
  • fittyfittybumbum
    Options
    I just happened to come across her last night. The focus of eating for PCOS is eating foods that have a low GI (Glycimic Index).
    And then there are not much research on it, but ppl suggests going Gluten Free. I've gone Gluten Free because I just so happen to be gluten intolerant, but I have noticed that improvements in my PCOS. For instance I've had 2 periods in the last 3 months...something pretty impressive for us PCOSistahs.