INSANITY Excel Workout Tracker

Options
alexis831
alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
Okay someone gave me an INSANE Excel tracker for Insanity. Send me your e-mail address if you want it. This thing is so bad *kitten* that I had to share it. AMAZING!!! Wish I can send you pictures of it. WOW! And I thought I was an excel hot shot… this thing is built baby!

Replies

• LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I messaged someone else who said they had this.

Is it actually real? Please email it to me, my email address is luxhappens@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • tonyspumas
    Options
    It is real, I have a copy of it myself.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options

Is it actually real? Please email it to me, my email address is luxhappens@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I had requested a copy of this too when someone posted somewhere about it and offered to email it but never got any kind of response. I sorta wonder if it was some kind of scam in the making...
  • thehairfairi
    thehairfairi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    monicarbryant@gmail.com
  • Banzaix
    Banzaix Posts: 12
    Options
    Rxaudaro@gmail.com

Thank You!
  • VeeOsooPretty
    VeeOsooPretty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You guys too!! Wow. I thought it was just me. I never received mine when I emailed someone else. Two people actually.

Thanks!

I had requested a copy of this too when someone posted somewhere about it and offered to email it but never got any kind of response. I sorta wonder if it was some kind of scam in the making...
  • LariceDavis
    LariceDavis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a copy of this. Especially since I am starting my Insanity journey today. My e-mail address is: thepinkdiva1908@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
  • shay2good
    Options
    Americandreamer18@gmail.com I would like a copy please.
  • shay2good
    Options
    Oh and in start insanity tomorrow.
  • ActionStephen
    ActionStephen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    stephenbonnette@yahoo.com

id love to get that!
  • Leavingthecity
    Options
    If you google insanity spreadsheet, it's one of the first few websites to show up. It really is amazing. It allows you to track information for two people, and provides a graph for each to track weight, body fat, and a few body measurements.
  • twinmommy87
    twinmommy87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh me please:). Email: amh22787cheer@yahoo.com
  • hhaffner
    hhaffner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you google insanity spreadsheet, it's one of the first few websites to show up. It really is amazing. It allows you to track information for two people, and provides a graph for each to track weight, body fat, and a few body measurements.

i goggled it and sure enough here it is:
    http://www.milestogofromhere.com/insanity-spreadsheet/