Hello

Options
Hi

Just found this group today!

Fab to be around others from the uk.

This is my first week and my first wi is tomorrow. Eek.

Im 26, i live in derby but originally from scotland. Im married with an 18 month old girl. Loosing weight is a massive struggle but something i need to address now.

Please feel free to add me as i could do with all the support i can get as well as offering support. :)

Replies

• niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, request sent. On my second week and could do with some more people to support me! What's your goal?
  • Knewton1986
    Options
    My 2nd week starts tomorrow. My goal is to get to 8stone 7 which at 5"1 is a good weight for me. What about yourself?
  • niki87lewis
    Options
    Only another 60lb to go! :-/ take me to 12 7 ish sounds alot but at 5"10 its not too bad
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Only another 60lb to go! :-/ take me to 12 7 ish sounds alot but at 5"10 its not too bad

Different gender, but I am nearly halfway through my 60lb ish to lose, Aiming, like you, to be around 12 1/2 stones. I expect to reach it sometime near march 2013, in time for my 70th birthday

PS, started, Aug 11th at 240 pounds [17st 2]
  • niki87lewis
    Options
    Wow, well done so far! Hopefully I achieve it as quick as you
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I hope you do, I had a lot to lose and just stuck at it, no crafty bicky or chips
  • Shotgun_Sinner
    Options
    Hello to all!!

I started the year at 21 stone and am now 17 stone 5, I'm aiming to be 15 stone by years end.

Add me if you would like :) Always looking for more people to support and help support me :D
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

Request sent :D
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    Hello to all!!

I started the year at 21 stone and am now 17 stone 5, I'm aiming to be 15 stone by years end.

Add me if you would like :) Always looking for more people to support and help support me :D

you`ll piss that matey :)

hello to you all
  • Knewton1986
    Options

Different gender, but I am nearly halfway through my 60lb ish to lose, Aiming, like you, to be around 12 1/2 stones. I expect to reach it sometime near march 2013, in time for my 70th birthday

PS, started, Aug 11th at 240 pounds [17st 2]

Well done so far, you will reach that target easily
  • Knewton1986
    Options
    Hello to all!!

Well done!