Sunday Week 9

Options
Happy Sunday everyone! It's the end of another great week! How did everyone do this week? I didn't do my best but I'm pretty happy with my progress this week! :)

I had a goal to get 7 hours of workouts in and with my walking I wanted to reach 15 miles. I was able to reach exactly 15 miles for the week, however, I was 47 minutes shy of 7 hours for the week. That's okay though! It was a busy week and I almost made it so I will try harder this coming week.

We're almost to Halloween. A little over a week and we are there! Time to really dig in guys! :)

Replies

• cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This week was a rough week with everything I had going on from being in a car for 6 hours both Monday and Tuesday. Didn't get in my workouts either. I am improving with making sure I get 64oz of water each day. This is a new week time to go big with getting all my workouts in and getting back on the 30 day shred. Hopefully I will be able to get all 6 zumba classes 1 body pump 2 sessions with trainer and making sure I do 30 day shred everyday. My goal this week is to stay under my calorie goal.