Check in 10/21

Options
ShallaLovee
ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
Good morning Turbos! How are you feeling today? Today starts a new week so what are you going to do better than you did last week? Ponder on that for a moment.... For me I would have to say give a bit more in my workouts. Eat a little better. Well anyways, the day has come around again. Core 20 + Stretch 40 gah! I'm not even going to complain about the yoga this week LOL that's going to be a goal too ahaha. A few of us Turbos will be on Week 6 tomorrow! Woop woop so exciting! Time truly has just flew by. I hope you all have a great day full of greatness! :) Don't forget to smile! Hugs.

Replies

• JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I did a 5 mile Breast Cancer Walk this morning and did Core 20 this evening! I decided to skip Stretch 40...#1 because i just don't like it. Only TF workout that i dislike. and #2 i did the 5 mile walk also! I'm getting back to feeling like myself again! I have a goal and I'll be trying to work even harder to get there. I definitely see change in myself and others have too! I won't be tracking my progress for month one...i know there are some inches lost ....not much scale weight though.... but that's because i had a lot of bad days last month.