WEEKLY LOVELY PAIR CHALLENGES!

Options
bruinstar
bruinstar Posts: 32 Member
So I was thinking of starting weekly challenges that pairs can do together. The goal with these is for each pair to motivate each other to complete the challenges. You can post your progress here.

Week #1 Challenge:
Walk for at least 30 mins each day this week. It can be a combination of 15 mins at a time twice a day. For those wanting a challenge, make this a 30 min run each day.

Have fun!

Replies

• bishoujokiseki
    Options
    I have just joined this group, but if I submit a form, will I still be matched with a partner?
  • Amanda92385
    Amanda92385 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined the group so I don't have a match yet but I was wondering if you would be posting more weekly challenges? I was on this a while ago and doing really well and now I need to kick start my motivation so I was hoping some challenges and this group would bring out my competitive (and SUPPORTIVE) side and get me going again. Just curious. Thanks!! :smile:
  • cswomack
    cswomack Posts: 7
    Options
    Excited that I joined this group. Can't wait for a challenge!
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Super stoked!! Can't wait to be paired up with someone and start up these challenges!! :bigsmile:
  • carlagrrl
    carlagrrl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eagerly awaiting my TWIN!
  • ravenamidnight
    Options
    Just getting started...hope to find a twin soon. And thanx for the awesome group, genius idea!
  • Showstoppher
    Options
    Can't wait to meet my paired, peer partner!
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Is this group even still active?
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    doesn't seem to be... over and out!
  • LindyT67
    LindyT67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How disappointing