My Vision

Options
I would love to make this group a safe place for us all to share and support each others efforts. We all have the same goal, to live a heather life. I would love to hear what your goals are-SOOO, I'll be giving some home work. I want to know what your goals are. Please take a moment and post or send your goals with they whys to me or post them for everyone to see. Remember we all are at different levels but we are all fighting the same fight. I look forward to your responses.

P.S. My sure you get your Challenge Pack in time for the challenge. You can get yours at http://beachbodycoach.com/srwoolf
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Replies

• primmomof3
    Options
    I just received my Px90 so I am behind in the challenge...starting tomorrow!!!! I am excited to begin this journey.
    My main goal is to be the healthiest I can be. I want to enjoy watching my children grow up and teach them proper fitness and healthy eating. I want to lose this weight I put on since starting anti-depressants. Everything I read about getting the weight off is so negative..I want to lose the weight to encourage others it can be done!!