MONDAY MOTIVATION

Options
AliceNov2011
AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want now." Zig Ziglar

What motivates you today?

Replies

• momof3kiddos34
    Options
    Wow, this is great and so true!!! I read another quote that was similar... Wisdom is - doing now what you know you will be happy with later.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Today, I get to see my grandbaby and am reminded of wanting to be here to see her grow up!
  • evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Love this...so true especially for the younger generation...lol i.e. my kids!
  • Kitsada
    Kitsada Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yup, my kids are just 7 and 9, I need to stick around.

I want to have more energy, be stronger, look better, feel better about myself.
  • sandra152
    Options
    yes thats my goal to I have 4 Grandaughters and would love to be around while they are grpwing up.:smile:
  • curliegirl
    Options
    "A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets." - Captain Hook (new once upon a time episode)
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    My amazing grandchildren - nearly 2.5 McKenna and and nearly 8 month old Camden!
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What is motivating me today is the way I feel. Great! I have lost 33 pounds, got my sugar in check, and feel all over great. I emptied my entire closet this weekend and gave all the clothes away (they were all hanging on me). A friend of mine actually asked me what I would do if I gain all that weight back and have to buy all new clothes. Of course, I told her I will have to buy all new clothes just as soon as the other 32 pounds are gone! Keep that positive thinking!!!