Monday October 22 2012

Options
zee1957
zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
Good Morning all, Lets see how today goes, today is my first day back on my challenge.
I want to welcome all the new members and please feel free to share your success stories, tell us whats works or tell us your struggles. Again welcome everyone. I will try to post everyday , if some one else like to post first by all means go for it!!!! its our Latinos board of discussions. helping each other out! Have a great day.

Replies

• zee1957
    Options
    Starting my day with a cup of coffee and a protein shake from GNC to start my morning what is everyone having for breakfast :grumble:
  • DeeOnAMission
    DeeOnAMission Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    coffee, cottage chesse and toast!
  • bingbing2311
    Options
    Hello! I'm brand new in here just this morning.
    I realized when i go into a Mexican restaurant, there seems to be a struggle with what in the heck I can order. What would you order to stay on track?
  • zee1957
    Options
    Hello! I'm brand new in here just this morning.
    I realized when i go into a Mexican restaurant, there seems to be a struggle with what in the heck I can order. What would you order to stay on track?
    stay away from the flour tortillas and order corn instead
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    It's afternoon and since I'm a night owl and late rise I just had breakfast a couple of hours ago, ugh. I need to shift my schedule.

Anyway, had multigrain Cheerios and a banana. Boring.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    fricken tortillas man...soooo many carbs!!! I remember reading a thread where somebody was shocked that they have as many carbs as regular bread slices and somebody responded with "well...the carbs aren't hiding in the air pockets...". It totally stuck with me.

Oh, and I had coffee and then greek yogurt with pomegranate.
  • zee1957
    Options
    I know we all love the tortillas, I grew up making them for all my brothers and sisters and just can't resist them.
    I had a good morning, but for lunch I had two tacos de barbacoa mmmm they were good :bigsmile: , I wanted one more but I control myself to only two and it was flour tortillas Darn those tortillas :grumble:
    How many calories you all think is in one taco? I'm logging in my calories see what I can come up with.
  • zee1957
    Options
    I found this on a website maybe this will make me stop eating them :tongue: NOT! i just have to eat less than normal.
    Here you go

Barbacoa Taco Flour tortilla

Check out how many calories in Barbacoa Taco Flour tortilla. Get answers to all your nutrition facts questions at FitClick.
    Unrated
    no_photo
    Posted by eromero
    Friday, July 30, 2010 at 12:37pm filed under Meat (Beef, Pork, Other)
    Meat (Beef, Pork, Other)
    Fat Calories:
    0%
    Carb Calories:
    0%
    Protein Calories:
    0%
    Carb
    Protein
    Fat
    Calories
    Common serving units
    1 piece
    0 0 0 250
    2 pieces
    0 0 0 500
    1-1/2 pieces
    0 0 0 375
    3 pieces
    0 0 0 750

Tip: You can add any amount to your meal plan, not just common serving units. Want a Barbacoa Taco Flour tortilla serving size to fit your carbs limit? No problem, just use the Barbacoa Taco Flour tortilla nutrition facts serving size tool to the right.