struggling to get back into it after 3 days off...

Options
aaarrrggghhh having sooooooooo much trouble getting back into eating right today.. I feel sooo flat.. Wonder if that's yesterday catching up to me and I'm having my emotional breakdown today..

Replies

• Roboartist
    Options
    You get a do-over at every meal so try to think one meal at a time. If you make it through one meal imagine the next.

I am still figuring this out for myself but I am at least learning to squash my negative self talk before it takes over and keeps me from doing the right thing. If you look at my food diary this past week you will see my less than ideal choices...and my massive overload of sodium some days. Instead of throwing it all away and giving up I just write every bite...even if it means I just chewed down on chocolate and empty calorie junk.

Don't forget to keep your eye on the prize...you in better shape, eating healthy food that gives you all the energy you need to keep up with your son.
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    I think you are truly amazing for surviving the week intact! I would have been an emotional wreck and I am a terrible emotional eater so it would not have been pretty.

I don't have any excuse for falling off the wagon this past weekend, but I did nonetheless. I told myself I would get back on track Monday morning and here I am!