Check in 10/22/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Good morning my TF buddies!! And welcome to Ellen and rlv2680! -- Fire 55 EZ today --- yeah!!!

Shalla & Jamirah – can you believe we’re on week 6!! Wow!!!! I guess none of us like Stretch 40. That 40 minutes seems like 2 hours!! What are your goals for the coming week? I’ve got to stop eating so many carbs. This is why the scale isn’t moving for me.

Jamirah – Congrats on your 5 mile Breast Cancer walk. Where did you do your walk? In Mays Landing? I haven’t seen the scale move much either, but that has to change. What are you going to do different this week?

Shalla – Let us know if your mom receives the “call” this week. How’s your hair looking after a few days of the new color? What’s going on with the weather in your neck of the woods? Aren’t you moving or have you already moved?

Ellen and rlv2680, as Shalla says the time will fly by. Don’t worry about getting the moves just right. You’ll catch on, but like I’ve said before, I still mess up. Just keep pushing play and checking in with us; you’ll be just find.

All – I drove to/from NJ yesterday to see my brother and then drop my sister off at our mom’s house. He’s doing ok and he’s hoping to get out today or tomorrow. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear that he is doing good. Thats great. How long will it take him to fully recover from the surgery?
    It's red baby! I am so happy LOL. Its just hard keeping it from coming out because I'm constantly sweating so it comes out because my hair is soaked by the time I'm done with my workout. Hopefully it stops doing that LOL. As far as me moving I have to reschedule my ticket to leave because my mom gave me the wrong day when her hubby is off. I have to go to Quincy to get on the train and I don't have the money for a cab so I have to wait until Sunday.

I also had Fire 55EZ today and I'm really starting to like it more and more every time I do it. I don't dread it anymore.
    The scale is going up and down on me. After my cleanse I was 194.2 and now I'm back where I was 2 weeks ago which is 197.6 except this morning I was four ounces lighter so 197.2 but still it kind of frustrated me yesterday. I don't think I'll be making my short term goal but it's okay. Always going to keep pushing forward no matter what that stupid EVIL scale says :mad: :noway: okay I'm good.... :happy:
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies...happy Monday! I have fire 55 ez today also but my DVD player didn't want to work this morning. If i have energy after work tonight i will try to do it then...gonna see if i can take the player from my moms room. I walked in Ocean City...it was a very nice turn out. Glad your brother is doing well. I hope you guys enjoy your day!