New to the Group!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I have just stared using MyFitnessPal again after a very long break. Now that I have a little less than a year till my wedding, I want to get back on track and lose 25-30 pounds to get back to a healthier weight and look great on my wedding day. I welcome all encouragement and suggestions!

Krista

Replies

• stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! More suport the better. Good luck, you can do it.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Let's help eachother do this

We all have a damn good reason to want to loose weight, just need to keep reminding eachother of that
  • Rochelle_Burroughs
    Rochelle_Burroughs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I have been a member of MFP for a while but I am getting married in June 2013 and would like to shift a bit of weight before the big day.
    I struggle with fitting in exercise and I think that this is my main propblem and cause of my weight gain.
  • stephske2
    Options
    Hello
    I am new to the group as well and getting married June 2013! I agree that loosing weight to look our best for the big day is a great motivation... sometimes it seems so far away so I have allowed my self to slide in to bad habits but now I am recommitted and looking forward to great motivating friends! Feel free to add me.
  • andonsmama
    Options
    Welcome! i have been back at MFP for 1 month straight now, so far so good. it's great motivation for our upcoming weddings.
    so far so good. feel free to add me too! :)
  • prettypearl5
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im new I need to lose about 60lbs. My wedding is next November. Wish me luck!!! I struggle with finding the right foods that fit me and going between a low calorie diet and a meal replacement shakes. I dont know which one work better for me. I have alot of friends who use Herbalite (they also sell it) so I take their advise with a grain of sand but I want something that I can maintain for life as well.