So I started this morning......

Options
I'm new here I want to track my food and want to do low carb, I found the food/calorie tracker here and really liked the format , what a surprise that my low carb breakfast was actually 40 gr of carbs..... back to the drwaing board. I have been doing Zumba 3x a week and really like and I do feel better but my food intake has to be modified and tweaked big time. All support and encouragement is appreciated :smile:

Replies

• Midwest_Yankee
    Midwest_Yankee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Lulu - I think the greatest thing about the food tracker is it speaks the truth about all of the "healthy" food we thought we were eating. It's been quite an education. I agree that it takes adjustments and trial/error to discern good food choices. If you are doing Zumba you are way ahead of the game. Give yourself grace as you try to determine the right kind of food for you. Slow and steady wins the race. Feel free to friend me too.
  • MichelleSawatzky
    MichelleSawatzky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I have tried other sites and the food tracker is so much better here (when you use it). I go in streaks, which I know I shouldn't do. BUT when I'm on task and enter all my food it helps keep me on track! It's amazing the things I thought were OK to eat are really not! So my advise is enter everything everyday because it will help you! Also, I'm a ZUMBA lover!!! You can really burn some calories while still having FUN!! Congratulations on making the step to a healthier YOU!! :smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • rwillan
    Options
    Hello, I started a week ago after a hair raising experience on the scale at my doctors office.
    I realized that it is time to put me first....it really gave me a new attitude.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • shelleyz01
    Options
    I just wanted to pop in and say "hi!" It seems like a good topic to start with as I just started this morning. I'm really impressed with the site so far! And, of course, any extra encouragement would be welcome;) - lol!!!
  • snowbird9119
    Options
    well i just began as well..... heres to new things and rea hope for the future!!!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • beckibell2
    beckibell2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I also love Zumba and other classes. This has been a great site for me too. This time around I'm tracking everything. It can be an eye opener. Happy logging.