Newbie here looking for friends

Options
Ladysummers
Ladysummers Posts: 140 Member
Hi everyone I'm Kim I live in a remote village in west wales in the uk.
Thought I would join this group in the hope of making a few friends and for support.
After a prolonged illness I put on over five stone,this affected my health and self esteem .
With no family or friends nearby to support me and give me a bit of encouragement I decided to look on the net for a group of like minded people for friendship and support,by chance I came across this fab sight and joined I'm so glad I did it has completely changed my life.
The people on hear are friendly and very surportive and helpful,I have made a few friends along the way and have lost 17lbs in weight and have become much fitter.
If you would like to add me as a friend please feel free to do so I wish you all good luck in your journey.:)Kim.

Replies

• boernera
    boernera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! Im new to the site and happy to make friends . I have been a dieter all my life, but am determined to get about 30lbs off of me and then maintain that weight loss for a while and then start a new goal!
  • klmsmum2012
    Options
    Hi! AND WELCOME!!!! I started this group because I have been a Curvy Girl all of my life. I hope you find the support and caring you need. I will try to be here every day (that is one of my goals) and check-in. My hope is to maybe bring some laughter and a little sunshine to everyone's day! If you have inspirational quotes and stories to share or just need a shoulder leave your woe here :)! Thank you for being here!
  • zeta107
    Options
    I joind MFP yesterday. I have been curvy all my life like all of you and I am just looking support to lose and little and be healthy at my age. I could use some friends for motivation
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well welcome Zeta107 glad to have you join us curvy girls in this journey to a new US. And I am all about motivation and support.