Level 2...Are you ready?

Options
Its time!! time for level 2 for some of us!!! Are you ready?

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Its time!! time for level 2 for some of us!!! Are you ready?

:noway: Nope!! lol
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I start Level 2 on Thursday. I took Sat and Sun off this weekend because I had a 5K yesterday so I'm a little behind!! I'm definitely nervous for level 2 though!!!
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow. I feel nervous and excited!
  • annaruiz
    annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i is scurred!! about to start in a few minutes. i hope i can make it the whole way through

i am very motivated though because most of the before, during,and after pictures i found of people that did 30 day shred show that the biggest changes to your body happen during this level.
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am moving up to level two today after work. I am excited about it but at the same time a little nervous, but remember WE CAN DO IT! Happy Shredding everyone!!
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Level 2 tomorrow :smokin:

What do you guys think of it, so I know what to expect! :laugh:
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    as i went on a short trip this weekend i wasn't able to do my workouts, but i'll be doing 9 today and 10 tomorrow! cannot wait for level 2 to start!
  • annaruiz
    annaruiz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Level 2 tomorrow :smokin:

What do you guys think of it, so I know what to expect! :laugh:

its hard. more intense then the 1st level. i had to stop a few times.i tried to make myself keep going, so i ended up modifying a lot of the moves, but i got through it. i was the same way with the first level when i first started it. hopefully in a few days i will be able to do it all the way through with little or no mods. i am extremely out of shape, and the 30ds is my first attempt at tackling exercise, so if you are already used to doing any exercise, i think you will be fine. i thought i would be grateful that there were only jumping jacks in the warmup since those kill me, but there are still a lot of jumping moves in this level. we can do it though! tomorrow is weigh in wednesday and im looking forward to see what the scale says. i cheated a little today and measured my waist and it looks like i lost an inch, not bad!!! just like jillian says, "if you want results, you have to work for them!"

happy shredding everyone :bigsmile:
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 Level 2...OMG! It so much harder than level 1. I have sweated 10x much more than level 1. Some of the moves were harder which I had trouble with, but made it through. Good luck with level 2, ladies!
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    HeeHee ~ Oh Great ... Now I am SO looking foward to Level 2 :noway:

Thanks Ladies :laugh:

Keep On Shredding :flowerforyou:

We are going to be so SMOKIN by the end of this :smokin:
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    oh my god, just finished level 1 and scanned through level 2.. i am SO dreading it, haha. but looking forward to it as well. i love the feeling of getting stronger and fitter each day! can't wait for tomorrow :)
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is still kicking my butt after 6 days! Doing day 7 in a minute!