If you could pick a name?

Options
If you could pick a superhero name for yourself or a secret agent code name, what would you pick? What would your powers or you secret weapon be?
I cheated and used a superhero name generator and my result was .. drum roll please! The Incredible Liberator! and I guess I liberate people, awesome!

Replies

• LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    the incredible liberator sounds like a name for a vibrator or something.
  • the incredible liberator sounds like a name for a vibrator or something.
    HAHAH AWESOME! I do have a viberating personality! ba-da-cha? lol
  • the incredible liberator sounds like a name for a vibrator or something.

LOL!!
  • My name would be something dark and snappy like Cykill and my special ability would be super strength, flexibility and telekinesis. I'd carry Sais.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    My super hero name would be "Back Flaps" my side kick's 'Rubbin'...Super power, could fly with a gust of wind at my back (sadly it could be a true story).....weapon: my belly...it can suffocate an enemy in a single bound... hehe...
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Invisible Ninja!

HIIII YAAAAAH!
  • My super hero name would be "Back Flaps" my side kick's 'Rubbin'...Super power, could fly with a gust of wind at my back (sadly it could be a true story).....weapon: my belly...it can suffocate an enemy in a single bound... hehe...

Hahaha "back flaps" hahahaha
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My superhero name would be "Punker Brewster"....with my bass being able to to shoot sonic beams at the bad guys.
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    My superhero name would be SuperSlimtastic Girl! Prepared to fight off Evil Junk Food with trash can lids and ready to pull the trigger on Villainous Trigger Food with my invisa-ray. My powers are charged with positive attitude and sunlight! I may same sweet on the outside but I am prepared to decimate my enemies. I'm like Rainbow Bright with an edge. No one messes with Rainbow Bright! :happy:
  • My superhero name would be SuperSlimtastic Girl! Prepared to fight off Evil Junk Food with trash can lids and ready to pull the trigger on Villainous Trigger Food with my invisa-ray. My powers are charged with positive attitude and sunlight! I may same sweet on the outside but I am prepared to decimate my enemies. I'm like Rainbow Bright with an edge. No one messes with Rainbow Bright! :happy:

Best
    Superhero
    EVER
  • My superhero name would be SuperSlimtastic Girl! Prepared to fight off Evil Junk Food with trash can lids and ready to pull the trigger on Villainous Trigger Food with my invisa-ray. My powers are charged with positive attitude and sunlight! I may same sweet on the outside but I am prepared to decimate my enemies. I'm like Rainbow Bright with an edge. No one messes with Rainbow Bright! :happy:

Best
    Superhero
    EVER
    Agreed!!
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My superhero name would be "Punker Brewster"....with my bass being able to to shoot sonic beams at the bad guys.

I was wondering if you ever saw the show Punky Brewster?? Scrappy girl, that got through some hard times?