GTA V?

Options
opus649
opus649 Posts: 633 Member
Anyone else interested in this game? The first GTA game I ever played was Vice City and I absolutely loved it. I went back and played GTA III and thought it was decent. There were things I liked and disliked about San Andreas. I was very, very disappointed by GTA IV. I just felt it lacked the personality of the GTA 3 series....

The graphics for GTA V look incredible.

Replies

• gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump.. this thread needs more love..

I've played and finished every GTA game.. I really hated the beginning of San Andreas.. even so far as to put it down for a couple of months.. then I went back and am glad I did..

GTA IV was spectacular.. I didn't really feel any attachment to Nico as a character unfortunately which was my only beef.. But the game was superb.. and I looooooooooooooooooved free roaming the city with some buddies in multiplayer..

Totally stoked for 5.. Will definitely pre-order..
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    GTA IV was spectacular..

I would like to hear more about this... why did you like it so much?
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I didn't like GTA 4 too much. I beat the life out of it. Got about 82% of everything. As someone said, I didn't care about Niko. The constant managing of friends and girlfriends got a bit out of hand. The handling of cars in the beginning sucked bigtime. I found San Andreas more memorable. I'm on the fence about GTA V. If it comes out on the Wii U, I might jump at it. Nah! Who am I kidding.....
  • mang9785
    mang9785 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like GTA 4 but the expansion packs are where its at. Im currently on The Ballad of Gay Tony. They upgraded some cars and added weapons
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I found i got bored with GTA 4 relatively quickly. Which is not to say that it was a bad game, but more in that i find myself growing tired of that kind of gameplay. I doubt i will give GTA 5 a second glance.