Started Today!

Options
vikingchix
vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
Walked most of the first mission....the Zoms are crazy!!! They didn't catch me....but man! was I winded! Great Fun!

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    great job..I finished last week..now doing the c25k version cause I still cant run a straight 5 K
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    That first mission is so great! Well done.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Welcome & now you are an addict. I love my Zr so much I have gotten 3 other ppl to buy it for their phones & got them into running. Up to mission 20 already (10km a mission & I love it. Today's one was sad :( 19 is very sad.) Mission #9 A voice in the dark.... got me all into Sam Yao in a big way.

Mission #4 will have you thinking WTF how fake hahaha.

You are one of us now.... congratulations... now get out there, turn your hordes on as well... and RUN..... or walk if you prefer... just keep it ABOVE a zombie shuffle speed & you will be fine :)
  • vikingchix
    vikingchix Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well...as much as I wanted to be Runner 5, my dang foot said "NO!"....I have had problems with stress fractures when I was running when I was younger....and it is back.

I wonder if I can use the app on my bike? Would I just have to go faster to out "bike" the zombies? May try that as I love the story line and the zombies are just too much fun!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Well...as much as I wanted to be Runner 5, my dang foot said "NO!"....I have had problems with stress fractures when I was running when I was younger....and it is back.

I wonder if I can use the app on my bike? Would I just have to go faster to out "bike" the zombies? May try that as I love the story line and the zombies are just too much fun!

Oh I wonder if it would? You're using GPS right, so in theory it should. You'll have to really kick it into gear at the chases. Of course you could just bike with the chases off, just be careful biking with headphones!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

You can walk though. the GPS still works with walking & as long as you are faster than a shuffle....