Intros

Options
1235»

Replies

• Hello!
    My name is Kat, or Kitty Kat to some or even the MEOOOWWW sound seems to catch my attention lol
    1. I have a 4.5 yr old german sheppard mix, who lost one of her eyes a couple of years ago running through the woods. I call her my cyclops. She bumps into things. I love her!
    2. Val McDermid is my favorite scottish crime writer and Dexter is my favorite tv show.
    3. I started recently getting involved with a non-profit dog rescue and will be fostering a bouncing pup in a few months! Can't WAIT!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i'm stephanie. i'm manless, babyless, and jobless (just graduated from university).
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Name: Sam

Randomness:
    1) I am a National Champion in basketball. Dieing to get in shape and play again.
    2) I live in West Virginia AND wear shoes. A rarity... (No not western Virginia)
    3) I make some bad a** cakes. And usually eat them too...
    4) HUGE, HUGE animal lover. People on the other hand....meh...
    5) (apparently) a rebel since a put 5
  • lorik33t
    lorik33t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Name: Alexandra

1) I'm Lorik33t everywhere on the web because I think lorikeet's are super pretty birds, even though I will never own a bird as a pet. (It's hardly ever taken when I sign up for a site.)
    2) I am obsessed with all things Disney (Eepecially the Princesses and I'm 24...O:-D)
    3) I will be the one (Not DH) to teach my children the ways of the force and how to live long and prosper. So say we all! (In other words, if you didn't get any of that, I'm a huge nerd who loves Star Wars, Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica.)
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    My name is Susie.
    1) I have two adopted dogs that I love! I rescued them from kill shelters in Tennessee.
    2) I do not have a Facebook account because I get sucked into the negativity. So I am officially making this my surrogate Facebook.
    3) I am finishing up my Masters in Social Work at Boston University.
  • heatherduck13
    heatherduck13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Heather!

a.) I am a professional belly dancer outside of my J-O-B
    b.) I absolutely love to cook, and I'm trying to be a healthy cook, but I just really really love cooking with butter and lard
    c.) I am an uber nerd and have been since I was old enough to sit up and watch Star Wars with my dad in the early 80s... Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, video games, World of Warcraft, cosplay, renaissance faire and comic-con attendee, etc.
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Hi I'm Solveig,

1. I think Family Guy is the best tv show EVER made
    2. I love mushrooms in almost anything
    3. I have never been thin in my life...

until now!! (or soon...)

Love mushrooms and Family Guy. Love eating mushrooms while watching Family Guy :)
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Kay - I'm Meg McRory (known by everybody as Baby Girl McRory, because I'm part of a HUMONGOUS family of mainly girls)

I've been writing all my life.
    I once dangled from a zipwire over a river with no harness (it was 130m high and 130m long).
    I am addicted to homemade fruit smoothies.

:D random facts, but I think it's cool.

I've been writing all my life too!

I've been writing all my life too. I love being a part of live performance poetry!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined your awesome group.

I'm Brian.

I'm a geek (sci-fi, fantasy, video games, Dragon*Con).

I work for an eHealth company.

I've been using the MFP app on my phone since February, but only recently started using the website and forums.

I hope everyone is having a good day :)
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'll go by Raven for now :).

1) I have an urge to, in mockery of the stick figure families on cars, put a stick lady and then like 20 stick cats on the back of my car so everyone will leave me alone on the road. Everyone knows you need to leave the crazy cat ladies alone.. They will throw cats at you if you tailgate them. /nod

2) I'm a giant nerd/gammer. I like to play games, watch anime, geek out over things, and more. (Playing computer games and working a desk job is partly how I got so big in the first place.) I also happen to work in IT currently.

3) I'm an avid hunter of white-tail deer. They are tasty and are what's for dinner. :p I own a rifle, pistol, and a crossbow. I have very valid survival skills and if there is a Zombie Apocalypse I would be a valuable asset to your team. ^_^.

I can always use more friends so add me if you please :). Also as per the third instruction in the group info, I met someone hot on here and it is me :D. But I don't think you want dibs on a girl ;p.
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'll go by Raven for now :).

1) I have an urge to, in mockery of the stick figure families on cars, put a stick lady and then like 20 stick cats on the back of my car so everyone will leave me alone on the road. Everyone knows you need to leave the crazy cat ladies alone.. They will throw cats at you if you tailgate them. /nod

2) I'm a giant nerd/gammer. I like to play games, watch anime, geek out over things, and more. (Playing computer games and working a desk job is partly how I got so big in the first place.) I also happen to work in IT currently.

3) I'm an avid hunter of white-tail deer. They are tasty and are what's for dinner. :p I own a rifle, pistol, and a crossbow. I have very valid survival skills and if there is a Zombie Apocalypse I would be a valuable asset to your team. ^_^.

I can always use more friends so add me if you please :). Also as per the third instruction in the group info, I met someone hot on here and it is me :D. But I don't think you want dibs on a girl ;p.

I love the zombie stick figures chasing the stick figure families.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I'm Dawn and I just joined this group yesterday!

1) Mom to three kids, two are in college.
    2) I am obsessed with MFP...it's my new FB
    3) I LOVE chocolate..any kind.
  • Hello!
    My name is Kat, or Kitty Kat to some or even the MEOOOWWW sound seems to catch my attention lol
    1. I have a 4.5 yr old german sheppard mix, who lost one of her eyes a couple of years ago running through the woods. I call her my cyclops. She bumps into things. I love her!
    2. Val McDermid is my favorite scottish crime writer and Dexter is my favorite tv show.
    3. I started recently getting involved with a non-profit dog rescue and will be fostering a bouncing pup in a few months! Can't WAIT!

DEXTER. YES. Let's be best buddies now!
  • I'll go by Raven for now :).

You own a rifle, pistol AND a crossbow? CAN WE LIKE, HANG OUT? NOW?
  • CSYounce
    CSYounce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • CSYounce
    Options
    UGH! I am having trouble posting - this wasn't supposed to go here.....

I will try again for my random facts post - something on the site is a bit wonky today...
  • CSYounce
    Options
    Yay! for this group!!!

HI I'm Carolyn. I am insanely in love with my husband. I think I hate my job, not sure yet though. My children are dogs but that is by choice - my handsome baby boy is a Basset Hound named Buford. I think I am obsessed with food - buying it, cooking it, and definitely eating it! I think I might also be developing an addiction to Groupon......

Sometimes I sound self-centered, but really I am not - I just talk a lot. I really need an online forum like this to chat with folks on a similar journey so THANK YOU!!!!
  • Yay! for this group!!!

HI I'm Carolyn. I am insanely in love with my husband. I think I hate my job, not sure yet though. My children are dogs but that is by choice - my handsome baby boy is a Basset Hound named Buford. I think I am obsessed with food - buying it, cooking it, and definitely eating it! I think I might also be developing an addiction to Groupon......

Sometimes I sound self-centered, but really I am not - I just talk a lot. I really need an online forum like this to chat with folks on a similar journey so THANK YOU!!!!

Yay for you joining this group!!!!!
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Erin. I love ferrets (especially my two fuzzy ones!), I love to hike and cheese is my favorite food even though it is the devil's food!!!