Tuesday Oct,22 2012

Options
zee1957
zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
Good Morning all I had a good day yesterday stayed within my calories, Yea for me!!
today I'm starting my breakfast with a cup of coffee and a bagel that should take me to the noon hour.
I was wondering if we could all tell each other where we live and where we born I can start with me :flowerforyou:
I was born and raised in San Antonio Texas and now living in Faribault, Minnesota for the past 23 years.
you all have a great day and please feel free to use the board . I'll check back in later:wink: .
ooops sorry about the date today is the 23rd:blushing:
If you have any ideas to make this board more exciting please share .

Replies

• m0mofw4r
    m0mofw4r Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    During the weekdays my breakfast is really routine: two hard boiled eggs, a piece of fruit and some type of whole grain. I LOVE it though! Today it's a cup of grapes and 1/2 an English muffin. Lame... I know... :yawn:

I was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico but lived in the Fresno, California area for most of my life. About 8 years ago I moved to the San Diego area.
  • zee1957
    Options
    Very good choices on the breakfast. Good luck the rest of the day.
  • smjauregui
    Options
    My name is Sylvia i am 33 years old, born in Mexico City and was raised in Oakland,Ca lived there for 28 years and just recently moved to Reno,NV with my mother...today for breakfast i had 1 cup of coffee and half of a bagel (let the good times roll)
  • zee1957
    Options
    WELCOME SYLVIA!!! for lunch i had a turkey {deli} mayo and tomato and small portion of chips, I know me bad with the chips . i did say I was trying to cut down so I ate a little :flowerforyou: lets see how i do for dinner i go usually go to Bingo on Tuesday and I have soup there.
    will see how it goes.
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible at just grabbing random food when I feel lazy. I had coffee, a boiled chayote (omg it tastes like butter!!), and a bunch of grapes. I generally have coffee (with milk and splenda) when I wake up and eat food a couple of hours after that.

I'm originally from MonterreyPark and now I'm in Ventura County (both Southern California)
  • smjauregui
    Options
    Today for breakfast i had coffee and 2 hard boiled eggs, lunch was one of those weight watchers smart ones, 1 hard boiled egg, a diet pop and a chocolate peanut butter truffle!!! :blushing: :noway:
  • Monica_MN
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!!

Im Monica from TX and currently residing in Southern MN :)

So far today I have had: 1 cup of cereal w/ 1/2 cup of milk...had to go to training for work this morning, and behold they bring in 2 HUGE boxes of every type of donut in the world for everyone :grumble: but I held back and did NOT take one (yay me!!)

after went and bought myself a grilled chicken sandwich and fries (that I had them but half in a to go box, plan on eating the rest of that bad boy later for dinner lol)

Been drinking plenty of water to hold back any temptation thats been thrown my way :drinker:
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Sandy and I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was born and lived in Roswell, NM for 43 years and then moved up here. I'm embarrased about my day..I started my day with my Herbalife protein shake. For lunch, I had a small cheeseburger, 1/2 of the small fries and diet tea. For dinner I had leftover Chicken Fettacini (sp) and now I just blew it big time. I had a cream filled donut and a small dish of chocolate ice cream. I will do better tomorrow because now if I'm going to be reporting on this site, I don't want to embarras myself. :blushing:
  • zee1957
    Options
    Mamo the thing is that you will start again new next day. don't be embarrassed it happens to all of us.