Surgery date

Options
mandyabraio
mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
I just found out I go for my pre-op on October 25th and start my ten day pre-surgery diet then surgery is November 5th...I am so nervous now that it's actually happening. And it is covered 100% by my insurance cause I've met my deductible and out of pocket for the year!

Replies

• cntrykami
    cntrykami Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine VSG date is October 29th. I'm on day 5 of liquid diet, it's tough but doable. I'm going to add you to my friends list so we can keep track of each other since our dates are so close :)
  • JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So excited for both of you!! I finally hit my 100 lb mark this week, having been sleeved March 15. I'm so happy about this journey. You both will do great!!
  • mandyabraio
    Options
    Thanks! Congrats on your 100# mark..I can see that! :)
  • rncsalvi
    rncsalvi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any November sleevers out there?? Mine is 11/2/12....l
  • mandyabraio
    Options
    Any November sleevers out there?? Mine is 11/2/12....l

Mine is 11/5/12
  • TheNewRenee
    Options
    Yay!!! I have a surgery date. I will be having sugery on Novemer 14th at St. Mary's hospital in Grand Rapids, MI. My Pre-op apt to start my diet is on Monday the 29th and I have a follow up apt on the 9th. I am so excited nd ready to start this new chapter!!!!
  • OOO Ladies!!! just next week and the week after!!!
    I am soo excited for you all :)
    This is the start of a new you! you will have sooo much energy and feel soo good!!!
  • actg95
    actg95 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It has tough moments, but nothing too bad and TOTALLY worth it!
  • mum_of_one
    Options
    Mines the 30th October, getting so close now