Is everyone going to be starting Insanity?

Options
Have seen posts from a few people that they have Insanity and are either doing it or starting soon what is everyone else's plan? Are you doing Insanity or a different program?

Replies

• llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to start today with the Fit Test actually! A little nervous...
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Thats awesome! It will be a lot of work but if you want to see a big change in 60 days this will give it to you just stick with it. I have been through it before and I am an Insanity coach so if you have questions let me know. Also be sure to share what your feeling whether you feel great or are struggling with the group. Are you doing Shakeology along with it?
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Did my fit test today:

Here are my results:
    Switch Kicks 61
    Power Jacks 38
    Power Knees 77
    Power Jumps 20
    Globe Jumps 6
    Suicide Jumps 10
    Push Up Jacks 3
    Low Plank Obligue 50

Starting Weight 169, BF 33%
  • jlong2184
    Options
    I'm glad to see that you got all of your numbers from the fit test. Be sure to keep track of them going forward because I was amazed at how much my numbers increased even from the first to the second. Keep the group updated on your numbers and how you feel, if there are any workouts you struggle with more than others. Keep up the great work!
  • ASPhantom
    Options
    Day Two has to wait a few. I got hit with something last night after my run and have been in bed all day. I actually went to bed last night at 9pm (which is terribly early for me.) I showered this morning and put pjs back on and haven't gotten off the couch all day. Here's to another day!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Life happens, getting healthy first is the most important part. Just make sure to pick up right where you left off and keep pushing play. Be sure to let us know when you start up again!
  • ASPhantom
    Options
    Day two is done. Legs are gonna be sore. Lol....feels sooooo good.
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Great job just remember to focus on learning the moves to start and don't worry as much about how fast you are going.
  • ASPhantom
    Options
    Day 5 is done! When is everyone else starting?
  • jentels
    jentels Posts: 11
    Options
    Started today with my fit test...OMG!!! and this is only the fit test!!

My fit test results are: Switch Kicks 50, Power Jacks 34, Power Knees 75, Power Jumps 19, Globe Jumps 6, Suicide Jumps 12, Push-Up Jacks 10, Low Plank Obligue 30

59 days to go and counting...everything aches!!!
  • jentels
    Options
    Day 2 of Insanity completed. I have never experienced such a intense workout.....all I can say is OMG!!! Chocolate Shakeology was nice thumbs up!!
  • insanityfit1
    Options
    WOO HOO! I'm on Day 8 of Insanity and have lost 3 lbs thus far. I know I'll be losing a chunk of weight with this program.
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Jenny, glad to hear you got started and you are drinking Shakeology which should really help your results. How is everyone else feeling right now? Are you sore? Do you find that you are tired or have more energy now?
  • jentels
    Options
    Just completed Day 5 and boy do I feel sore!!! My back, my knees, my thighs, my arms....

Working a long day today 10am-8pm....God help any of my clients that need my help in a hurry.
  • ASPhantom
    Options
    Wow!

Just did my 2nd Fit Test (Beginning of Week 3)

Here are my results (with percentage increase from day 1)

Lost 3 pounds
    Lost 5.5 inches

Switch Kicks 65 (6.5% increase)
    Power Jacks 59 (55% increase)
    Power Knees 109 (41% increase)
    Power Jumps 40 (100% increase)
    Globe Jumps 10 (66% increase)
    Suicide Jumps 14 (40% increase)
    Push up Jacks 10 (233% increase)
    Low Plank Oblique 50 (0% increase)

I was considering quitting, because I didn't feel like anything was changing but, when you see results like this, you can't stop.

I will Carry On!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    That is an AWESOME improvement! I love the Fit Tests because of the exact thing you said it seems like you are not getting results and then you see that. It is not all about the scale number because 5.5 inches and your improvement in the moves is an amazing change! Keep it up!
  • jentels
    Options
    Beginning week 3 Fit Test Results:
    Switch Kicks (pairs)
    Day 1: 50
    Day 15: 70
    Power Jacks
    Day 1: 34
    Day 15: 58
    Power Knees
    Day 1: 75
    Day 15: 84
    Power Jumps
    Day 1: 19
    Day 15: 23
    Globe Jumps
    Day 1: 6
    Day 15: 11
    Suicide Jumps
    Day 1: 12
    Day 15: 16
    Push-Up Jacks
    Day 1: 10 (I couldn't do push-ups when I started)
    Day 15: 23 (look at this!)
    Low Plank Oblique (pairs)
    Day 1: 30
    Day 15: 50
    Honestly, I surprised myself, but 2 weeks of *kitten* kicking and I had to improve from day1! :) Can't wait to see my results in a few weeks!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    That is awesome improvement! Keep up the hard work you can see it is paying off and it will only get better trust me!
  • dawncla
    dawncla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Halfway through week 4, will post updated fit test results in a few more days!
  • jlong2184
    Options
    Thats great Dawncia you are almost halfway through already. Can't wait to see your numbers compared to your first test!