Herbalife Dulce De Leche

Options
twiglips
twiglips Posts: 136 Member
Has anybody tried the new seasonal flavor? I heard it's delicious and I've been given some yummy shake recipes using this flavor. I think i'm going to order a canister of it this week. :happy:

Replies

• Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome. I just might order it today since I just ran out anyway.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and I love it.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    How do you mix it? I think I used too much of the protein drink mix because it tastes funny. I might try it again with less protein drink mix and almond milk.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    How do you mix it? I think I used too much of the protein drink mix because it tastes funny. I might try it again with less protein drink mix and almond milk.

I use 1 scoop of Dulce de Leche, 1 scoop Cookies-n-creme and 1 scoop of protien. In a blender put water up to just under the 1 on the blender and blend until think(the longer it blends the thicker it will be) then add a few cubes of ice. No milk or anything else it only adds calories to it.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My husband and I use it two ways ... we add one scoop of dulce de leche, one of cafe OR chocolate and then chocolate protein. Really good! :)
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't have chocolate protein currently so anytime I want chocolatey shakes I use a tbs of sugar free chocolate pudding mix.

here are some of the recipes that I've used for the ddl hm. BTW - I use 1 heaping scoop of protein, 2 level scoops of hm and blend with 8 oz of water, 8 oz of ice

recipes:

Rolo is ddl hm and Choc Pdm (I add a little more caramel)

Caramel popcorn is ddl hm, van Pdm and butter flavoring (a capful)

Caramel apple is ddl hm, van Pdm, apple fiber

Chocolate turtle is ddl hm, Choc Pdm, pecans
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I don't have chocolate protein currently so anytime I want chocolatey shakes I use a tbs of sugar free chocolate pudding mix.

here are some of the recipes that I've used for the ddl hm. BTW - I use 1 heaping scoop of protein, 2 level scoops of hm and blend with 8 oz of water, 8 oz of ice

recipes:

Rolo is ddl hm and Choc Pdm (I add a little more caramel)

Caramel popcorn is ddl hm, van Pdm and butter flavoring (a capful)

Caramel apple is ddl hm, van Pdm, apple fiber

Chocolate turtle is ddl hm, Choc Pdm, pecans

I've done the Rolo (didn't know it was called that!). The turtle sounds delicious!! Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I like to sprinkle cinnamon in my Dulce de Leche shake. Tastes like a Starbucks concoction.

Brittany