Accountability.....

Options
Who's looking for a little more accountability?!

Well, I know that I sure as hell am because girls..... I NEED it!

I weigh in on Wednesdays. You didn't see an update in my feed because MFP is kind enough not to say "MeAfter30 gained all her weight back, she sucks!" LOL!

So here's what I am thinking... a weekly weigh in for any of our babystep ladies who'd like a little more accountability. I am not sure how we'd do it as I know everyone weighs in on different days. Perhaps have a weekly weigh in thread where everyone posts how they did.... good or bad!

What do you all think?!

Replies

• thethingirlinside
    Options
    I would like that yesterday I saw the same question ,on another start up group signed on to that .on Mondays .no reason why I couldn't put weight in twice .let's do that I'm in !!!!
  • Shelly_gurl79
    Shelly_gurl79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sounds good. I don't weigh every week because some weeks I just don't feel like it. I get discouraged and down when I don't lose, Especially when I am doing everything right and there is no loss. These last 25 pounds have been a beast, But when I do weigh I will definitely check in good or bad.
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Tomorrow is my weigh day. Should we post in this thread?
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Great! Yeah lets just post our results here. :)
  • Roboartist
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays also. This week I am down one pound. My scale does weigh to the tenth of a pound but I don't add that on I only count mine when they are whole pounds.
  • Shug_E
    Shug_E Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Okaaay, count me in to :-(. (in a sad voice) Good or bad, I will spill the beans, but I don't have a particular weigh in day. I weigh myself everyday but I will begin to use Fridays as my weigh in day because that is considered my Sunday. So I will begin my week on Saturday knowing what it is I have to do to push myself for the week so the numbers will look good and I can actually get this weight off my butt.
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    Today is my weigh in day.... haven't done the deed yet. I am dreading it, because this started out a good week and ended up just sad really. But I feel recommitted today! So I will report back, but I am sure I am looking at a maintain if I am lucky and and a gain if not. :(

How is everyone else doing?!
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    I maintained! I am happy that I didn't gain. This week I vow to stick with it. Well for that matter for the next three weeks, I plan to really focus on my diet!
  • Roboartist
    Options
    I maintained the exact same weight as last week although it is possible I weigh less since I usually weigh in the buff on the way to shower, today I am cold and lazy so I weighed in light clothes.. This is my first week not losing since mid summer.

I started losing weighing in at 240 and now weigh 215. I joined here weighing 222, registered the day I saw a blurb about it on the FitBit site.
  • nkcraig
    Options
    I weighed in today. Day after Halloween and while TOM is visiting for the first time since getting pregnant in March 2011. I was happy and very surprised to see i was down 3.5 pounds. For a total of 15.5 pounds in 3 weeks. I wasn't expecting much this week with two big weeks of loss and halloween, my sisters baby shower and my TOM visiting for the first time after so long. I have to give the credit to the water i am drinking and my new thyroid medication levels. I steered clear of Halloween candy yesterday but I did enjoy a candy apple. I figured it was partially healthy considering it contained an apple. It was very yummy. lol
  • Roboartist
    Options
    I maintained! I am happy that I didn't gain. This week I vow to stick with it. Well for that matter for the next three weeks, I plan to really focus on my diet!

Great, i also maintained but i was expecting that to happen as it's been slow and steady for me for a while now before joining MFP.
    I weighed in today. Day after Halloween and while TOM is visiting for the first time since getting pregnant in March 2011. I was happy and very surprised to see i was down 3.5 pounds. For a total of 15.5 pounds in 3 weeks. I wasn't expecting much this week with two big weeks of loss and halloween, my sisters baby shower and my TOM visiting for the first time after so long. I have to give the credit to the water i am drinking and my new thyroid medication levels. I steered clear of Halloween candy yesterday but I did enjoy a candy apple. I figured it was partially healthy considering it contained an apple. It was very yummy. lol
    Excellent! Tis time of year i think can be rough, i hope to make it through with some losses but will be happy to maintain. Not that the kids Halloween candy doesn't call to me.
  • Shelly_gurl79
    Shelly_gurl79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weighed today. My last weigh in was Oct. 19th I am down 6.9 pounds today...I am thrilled with that. I am at 190.5 would love to get to the 180's. Hoping to get there in the next few weeks
  • nkcraig
    Options

Great, i also maintained but i was expecting that to happen as it's been slow and steady for me for a while now before joining MFP.
    Excellent! Tis time of year i think can be rough, i hope to make it through with some losses but will be happy to maintain. Not that the kids Halloween candy doesn't call to me.

Yeah, I am lucky. My little guy is only 11 months old so he isn't eating candy and we don't get trick or treaters so I just didn't buy any. We did take my son to a few houses just because it is his first halloween but my husband took the candy and put it in his work vehicle so it wasnt in the house. I did get a candy apple and enjoyed it immensly. lol. I have a huge sweet tooth so if it is in the house i will eat it. The challenge will be christmas. I love christmas baking. I fiqure i will just try and maintain over christmas. Stupid holidays! lol
  • nkcraig
    Options
    I weighed today. My last weigh in was Oct. 19th I am down 6.9 pounds today...I am thrilled with that. I am at 190.5 would love to get to the 180's. Hoping to get there in the next few weeks

That's great! I hope to join you at some point in 2013.
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Down a pound for the week. Yay!
  • nkcraig
    Options
    Down a pound for the week. Yay!

Yay! Great work!

I am down 2 pounds this week for a total of 17.5 pounds.
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Up a pound, no big surprise. My food choices this week have leaned far from ideal.
  • nkcraig
    Options
    Down 3 pounds this week for a total of 21 pounds. Start christmas baking this week. I added each recipe to my recipe file and only sampled two cookies. One after each night of baking. Last year i would have eaten half a dozen each night. lol. It was a nice treat though.
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Down three pounds. Not sure if anyone is still in on checking in but there it is, according to the scale at my sis-in-law's apartment.
  • nkcraig
    Options
    Well Done! Yay for a great loss. Keep up the great work.