Intro Hello everyone :-)

Options
MrsTyHarris
MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
Hello everyone I am a 28 year wife and mother of 2. I'm currently on a mission to get this temple fit once and for all. I started having weight isssues about 9 years ago after the birth of my first daugther, after my second in 2006 my weight remained steady. Over the last 2 years ive been balloning and experincing more health problems. I have discovered that I am an emotional eater and am working hard ( with much prayer) to change it. The eye opener for me was discovering that I have PCOS. I didn't really take it seriously until more recently. I got pregnant in Feb and misscarried in April. In June I determined to go for it! Im currently down 25 lbs and am pushing toward a healthier temple and life. I know I have a ways to go but I know that God is on my side. Feel free to send me requests, I can always use some positive friends :bigsmile:

Replies

• Risse82
    Options
    Hello!! I understand, I am recently married actually making 1 year on this coming Monday :-). Since being married, i have gained 25lbs so I am trying to get back to my per-marital weight. I too have PCOS and I would encourage you to take care of it....it isn't and easy thing and I too was very dismissive of it, but it is very important to keep in under control......God Bless
  • MrsTyHarris
    MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I understand, I am recently married actually making 1 year on this coming Monday :-). Since being married, i have gained 25lbs so I am trying to get back to my per-marital weight. I too have PCOS and I would encourage you to take care of it....it isn't and easy thing and I too was very dismissive of it, but it is very important to keep in under control......God Bless

Happy belated anniversary! Im making strives to do better everyday, I sent you a friend requested, Be blessed