My first day!

Options
Okay.. lay it on me. Share your favorite recipes with me... I'm new to this and I'm cautiously optimistic :D

Replies

• hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I do two shakes per day. One for breakfast and one as a snack mid-afternoon

My morning shake is usually:

8 Ounces Skim Milk
    2 Scoops of Shake Mix
    1/2 Frozen Banana (peel it before you freeze it)
    1-2 TBSP of Peanut Butter (to taste)
    4-5 Ice Cubes

Blend until creamy

Mid-Afternoon

8 Ounces of Fruit Juice (usually OJ or V8 Splash)
    2 Scoops of Shake Mix
    Ice

You can blend into a smoothie or drink as is.
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a few different ones:

Green Monster
    -1/2 frozen banana
    -spinach leafs 8-10
    -1 cup of almond milk
    -flax oil
    -Ice

Pom/Spinach
    1 cup of almond milk
    4 oz of Pomegranate Juice
    Spinach 5 leafs
    and Ice
  • MelinaS79
    Options
    My favorite so far is peach and banana :D

1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup OJ, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup frozen peaches, shake mix, and ice. SO yummy!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1 cup mixed frozen fruit
    2 scops
    8 oz fat free milk

maybe a dash of fat free sugar free chocolate pudding
  • amandachic79
    amandachic79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    small banana
    pb2
    almond milk
    tsp of nutella
  • DawlFace13
    DawlFace13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Where can you buy Pb2?
  • Educ8rChic
    Educ8rChic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can get it at the grocery store. At the Price Chopper where I live, it's next to the real peanut butter. I imagine you could get it at a GNC or some place like that.

I have a few favs.

Cinnamon Bun

8 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Vi-Shape shake mix, 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 tsp. butter buds (or butter flavoring) & 6 ice cubes. Blend well in blender.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Butterscotch

8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Vi-Shape shake mix, 1 Tbsp of sugar free, fat free butterscotch pudding dry mix, 1 tsp of peanut butter, and 1/2 tsp of Hershey;s unsweetened cocoa powder and some ice cubes. Mix and enjoy!

White Chocolate Mint

8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Vi-Shape shake mix, 2 Andes Mints, 1/2 tsp of sugar free fat free white chocolate dry pudding mix, and ice. Mix and enjoy!

Banana Laffy Taffy

8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 scoops Vi-Shape shake mix, a Banana nuero mix and 1/2 tsp of sugar free, fat free butterscotch pudding dry mix, ice cubes. Mix and enjoy!

There are so many more! I get them from a FB page that has TONS!
  • vyakopian
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I am new to body by vi and i just oredered the shakes on ebay ( the promoter never called me back :(

Do i just replace 2 meals for 2 skakes? And what can i put in each shake? Is there a limit on what fruits and veggies??? Also do i need the other stuff that comes with the package bc i just bought 2 bags of shake power and 15 mix ins??

I am trying to lose 10 pds,
  • Educ8rChic
    Educ8rChic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge!

To see better results, you replace two meals (any two) and you can put lots of things in your shake. For maximum results, replace breakfast and dinner. Dinner is generally where we eat the most calories. If you're on facebook, search for some BBV pages. I have a few. I can share, if you want...

You want to watch your fruit intake. That's sugar. It's better than candy or whatever, but just keep an eye on it. As far as veggies go, I watch them just because I am doing MFP, but you don't really have to. Most programs, comp you fresh veggies.

You might want to keep the other stuff. I use the bracelet as a reminder, but you dont have to. Also, there is a way you can get your shake mix for free each month. All that information is in your shipment, I believe.

If you want to send me your information, you can go to my page - http://educ8rchic.myvi.net/

Check it out. I don't want you to stop BBV just because you weren't well informed. It's a great lifestyle change. It helps you eat healthier and you have more energy and feel better from the inside out.

Super excited for you to shed your 10 lbs. Looking forward to "seeing" less of you in the future!