OK NEW MINI CHALLENGE

Options
drewg4463
drewg4463 Posts: 29 Member
In four Weeks it will be Thanksgiving, now I want to lose between 8-10 lbs by then but I know thats alot and probably not all that healthy, but I do think from 4-6 is very reachable. I burn from 250-450 calories per day 5 days a week, doing some sort of cardio and do alittle weight conditioning too. Here is my challenge to you, by Thanksgiving- lose 4-6lbs, burn 250-450 calories doing some sort of cario 5 days a week, and drink 8 glasses of water and from now to Thanksgiving Track every single day. Check in atleast once per week, preferably every Monday.... Hows that, are you with me Challengers- I am so excited I am down 14 lbs in 16 days I really needed that start and hope you will join me... we will lose 50 by April, I know I am going too, how about you?

Replies

• MrsTre
    MrsTre Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's reasonable 4-6 lbs by Thanksgiving. I would love to do 8, but would be happy with 6. Count me in!!!
  • drewg4463
    drewg4463 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are in, not quite sure where everyone else has gone but I not stopping for nothing, thanks for joining me!
  • dbryant769
    Options
    Count me in, I was at 225 this morning and would like to be under 220 by Thanksgiving. I believe 6lbs is possible by then.

Good Luck everyone.
  • ichimichi
    ichimichi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new, and up for it.
  • gwiesert113
    gwiesert113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 8 lbs down by Thanksgiving. Thanks for the continued spearheading of this group. It's nice to share a common goal... 50 lbs by April!!
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    sounds great to me. I'm in:happy: