Hey guys!!!

Options
New members are desperately needed, if you know someone who wants to lose some pounds then bring 'em on over!

Replies

• JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Eastern Canada .. New Brunswick to be exact :)
  • nostripewhite
    nostripewhite Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I too, am from Eastern Canada... And.. on this website.
  • boatingmyfloat
    Options
    Thanks for replying so quickly! :) Im hoping more people will join. If your friends are looking to lose a few pounds be sure to send them to this site. Anyone living in the maritimes should join this group!!! :) Its all about support guys and gals, i know im young but you're never to young to live healthfully! Im only planning to lose like 30 pounds but it will take some time. Thanks for your support :)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great to have a group dedicated to my neck of the woods!!! I live in western Newfoundland, and it's a beautiful day today, in fact at the time I write this it's 21c!!! By the way, hope age doesn't matter, I'm 34.
  • esthertester
    esthertester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm on PEI and have been using this app for 2 years. It really seems to work. I'll be 40 in a month and am going all out trying to get rid of my last 10/20 lbs of fat and replace with muscle.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    i'm from Nova Scotia, joined last week, I'm down 101 lbs in 132 days
  • vicki2876
    vicki2876 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Eastern Canada as well and just joined today. Liking it so far
  • paullavigne
    Options
    Hi Guys and Gals I'm new to this and thought it might be a great help! Hello to all my fellow New Brunswickers. Anyone from Sackville or St. Martins?
  • mdonovan
    Options
    Hey hey from the island!! Acutally we just moved from NB to PEI in May so we're not really islanders (we're "from away" as we're told here every day lol) but it's nice to know some others from the Maritimes are doing this too!! Feel free to add me!!
  • scottc2012
    Options
    Finding it harder to stay motivated, makes it easier if you know someone else is out there! I'm in the Annapolis Valley NS
  • Kitrille
    Kitrille Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Charlottetown, PEI! Good to see a group for Atlantic Canada, gotta say. :)
  • DeadsandOats
    DeadsandOats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    New Brunswick here as well
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Shout out from Quispamsis, New Brunswick. I'm relatively new, but already lost 20 pounds since October. Hello to my fellow Atlantic Canadians. Add me if you wish and we can track our progress together.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm from Cape Breton :)
  • lamymyk
    Options
    I live in Montréal, Québec.

I just joined the website...
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Re-started 1 week ago. I'm near Antigonish, NS.