Day 6 ..... Level 2!

Options
Cathyes24
Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
Day 6 ...... Level 2 ...... DONE!!!!!!

Today was supposed to be my Off Day but I might have to take a day off during the week next week. So in case I have to I at least got in day 6 today?

Happy Shredding :-)

Replies

• sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    wow, you're doing amazing and are WAY ahead of the rest, haha. good job!
  • Cathyes24
    Options
    Thanks Sofie :-)

I'm taking a day off today :-) I need it......

Happy Shredding!
  • jezy_jass
    jezy_jass Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a little behind but did Day 6/Level 2 last night after work!! My muscles are still burning during it but am able to keep my breath a little better.

Still haven't seen the scale move but I feel like I am losing inches. (really need to invest in a tape to know for sure.)

Keep on shredding & have a great weekend everyone.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a little behind but did Day 6/Level 2 last night after work!! My muscles are still burning during it but am able to keep my breath a little better.

Still haven't seen the scale move but I feel like I am losing inches. (really need to invest in a tape to know for sure.)

Keep on shredding & have a great weekend everyone.

YOu're still doing great. Im on L2 Day2, so Im way behind. Gonna catch up as soon as I can though
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I finally made it to day 6!!! Lol. Is Cathyes24 the only one left doing the shred!?
  • Cathyes24
    Options
    I finally made it to day 6!!! Lol. Is Cathyes24 the only one left doing the shred!?

LOL I have no Idea ..... Not really too many post from Anyone :-(

Wonder what happened to everyone?!?!
  • Cathyes24
    Options

WoooHoooo Good job Making it to Day 6 Level 2!!!!!
  • Curvimami
    Options

Thanks!!! Im trying to keep up with you!!!! Lol. looks like its just the 2 of us :tongue:
  • Cathyes24
    Options

Thanks!!! Im trying to keep up with you!!!! Lol. looks like its just the 2 of us :tongue:

Haha ... We'll finish the Top Two :-) LOL!!!

Keep Shredding :-)