Oct. 21-27 Post Miles Here

Options
SGRHO23
SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
Have a great week runners, walkers, and cyclists!

Replies

• glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Today's ride added 30.7km/19.1mi. Total now at 222.4km/138.2mi (55.3%).
    Tomorrow has got to be a 50+km/31+mi ride or I'm certain of missing my target.

Managed to make my target for today. Rode 52.9km/32.9mi. Total now 275.3km/171.1mi (68.5%).

Must try and do the same again tomorrow.
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sunday - Wednesday status:

Stationary biking: 72.5 miles

(After reading the last post, I need to step up my game! :bigsmile: )
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Only got 1.5 miles in this week, was sick all week and still am not feeling great. I'm at 24.5 miles of my 70 miles for the month :ohwell:
    Need to work very hard for the next 10 days if I am going to get this done, I will do everything I can to get it done :happy:

Got in 5.5 miles this week. At 30 miles for this month, been a rough month, going to do what I can the next 4 days, but I will not make it to the 70 miles....will try again next month!
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    Total for the month is 64.55 miles. Been slacking due to an IT band injury. Only 5.45 miles needed to get to goal for the month. I should be able to do that weather im hurt or not
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    126.92 for the week and 499.47 for the month.

Bring on the last week of October -- .53 left to meet my personal goal. :bigsmile:
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    116miles for the month and 14 miles left for my goal on track!
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Only got 1.5 miles in this week, was sick all week and still am not feeling great. I'm at 24.5 miles of my 70 miles for the month :ohwell:
    Need to work very hard for the next 10 days if I am going to get this done, I will do everything I can to get it done :happy:

Got in 5.5 miles this week. At 30 miles for this month, been a rough month, going to do what I can the next 4 days, but I will not make it to the 70 miles....will try again next month!
    I am not going to make my goal of 105 miles. We will make goal next month.