hey!

Options
SherryR1971
SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
With this move I haven't had time to check in much this weekend...we all doing okay??

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    It's always quiet at the weekends. But yes, good here thanks.

Good luck with the move :flowerforyou:
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Moving sucks, I get to do it in a few weeks.
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    Moving sucks, I get to do it in a few weeks.

ooh, have fun with that! :( Worked my behind off this weekend, and still not finished-hopefully will be done after work tonight.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hello! Getting out early today because of Sandy! I'm super excited about that! woot woot! Lets just hope she doesn't flood my house!
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    Hello! Getting out early today because of Sandy! I'm super excited about that! woot woot! Lets just hope she doesn't flood my house!

Saying prayers, Jennifer! stay safe!! Looks like she is going to miss me, I'm in Central VA and it looks like our coast is getting all of it!
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    I know I'm moving from Raleigh to Dallas, and they haven't even given me a start date yet.
    Could be a month, or a week. Way to much stress
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    I know I'm moving from Raleigh to Dallas, and they haven't even given me a start date yet.
    Could be a month, or a week. Way to much stress

Well, exercise is the cure for stress so you have no excuses!! LOL Seriously, though-good luck with the move! I was born and semi-raised in NC, and i don't know how you are leaving it!! I would love to move back to Bryson City!!