Goal for the last week of October

Options
mamo1014
mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
Hi everybody. I am not a disciplined person...otherwise I'd weigh 120 pounds and be a marathon runner. Since I'm not, and I really really want this to be the time I reach my goal, what do you think about posting a weekly "I'm gonna do" post. This way I know it will make me accountable to you guys if I say I'm going to do something. It's one thing for me to let myself down, but not someone else.

If you want to do this, I'll post my "I'm gonna do" this for the last week of October.

This week, I'm gonna: 1. Drink my Herbalife shake in the morning and in the evening without fail.
2. Take my Herbalife tablets like I'm supposed to..without fail.
3. Take my lunch to work and WILL NOT EAT OUT. No excuses.
4. Will walk my two miles during my lunchhour without excuses.
5. Stay out of the Halloween candy dish. I bought candy I don't like and when the last kid comes to the door,
I'll give them what's left in the bowl.

Whew! That's enough for this week.

Replies

• zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    that's a lot to do in one week, but I love the idea! of posting and seeing how your doing.
    Good luck.
    I would have to think of one for me to do.
    have a great day
  • m0mofw4r
    m0mofw4r Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

I will strength train twice this week along with my three days of cardio.
    AND
    I will cook at least 4 nights this week.
  • JCES10
    JCES10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will have real light dinners this week, there!... :)
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well, I stayed under my calories...I didn't get my walk in at lunch today. But I have a good excuse...No really, it's a good one. I worked my lunch hour. I'm going to do the same eating tomorrow AND I'll leave the office for my walk. Good luck to all of us. Oh and thanks for those who are joining in this week. I know we can do this.