baby steps to a baby

Options
ok so i am 21 gonna be 22 next month (november) and and recently married. My husband and i are discussing having a child and right now i feel i am not at an ideal baby caring weight i am 250 pounds a my concerns are for myself and the baby so i am taking baby steps to getting to a safer weight for my biggest goal I've ever had and thats to carrie a baby

Replies

• chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Chelsie. I'm 25 and I have a 1 year old daughter. I was 23-24 when I was pregnant w/ her and I was, at the time, around 285 Ibs. It was very difficullt, especially near then end. I will be here to help you along the way :) I actually wanna lose at least 50-70 Ibs before I become pregnant again. I do want to have more children, but I want to actually have a "baby bump" lol Welcome!!

Chelsie
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Priscilla. You girls are old enough to be my daughters--I'm 59! Your youthful spirit will be a motivator for me! I need to lose at least 70 pounds for health reasons and need motivation from external sources, just as I do with just about everything I do. So, this is perfect for me! Let's do it, Girls! God bless!
  • mlsingh27
    Options
    That makes me very happy that i am motivating you to lose weight Priscilla i will be here is you need any moral support and hopefully vise versa we all have the power in us we just need to dig deep and find the strength even though sometimes it is easer to try and set it aside for another day! and Hello Chelsie i know exactly what you mean about a baby bump that is my goal i wanna look nice some what! my biggest goal is to have one of those professional photographs done with my baby bump and be able to hang it up and be proud of my body and my baby bump i can also be here for you for encouragement and support i am just a letter away together we can lose weight p.s. my aunt who helped me lose weight the first time gave me very helpful tip when was wanting to lose the last time. if you take one cheat day every other week as long as it is the proper serving size helps you to keep on track and not bienge on food while trying to diet or exercise good luck i hope we all can reach our goals!
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Very well said hun. I would also love to have one of those pictures done of my baby bump some day :) Nice to meet you too Priscilla!! That's ok if you could be old enough to be my mom :) I'm close w/ my mother as a matter of fact and her and I both struggled w/ our weight for as long as I can remember. We CAN do this. I'm soo incredibly glad I found this APP and the website. I thought for sure since I couldn't afford weight watchers and all, I wouldn't be able to lose weight as successfully anymore. NOT the case!!!
  • mlsingh27
    Options
    Very true Chelsie i am also very happy that i found this website because i didn't think i could do this by myself I'm the kinda person that i need to wright everything down i need to see my progress or i get discouraged fast. And i personally don't like those weight watchers or south beach diets or atkins because "in order for them to work" you need to keep with it even after you lose your weight because you can gain your weight back