Shout Outs!!!! Mile Challengers

Options
SGRHO23
SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
Greetings! First, let me say that we have all worked hard to meet our personal goals for this month. Some of us may not have reached the exact number we pledged, but the most important thing is we MOVED! I am going to check into how I can possibly purchase an egift card or something to reward those that are making progress and meeting goals. Any suggestions?
Movers and Shakers
Glenncomiskey 171.1 miles (Always on the move!)
LadyBeryl 499.47 miles (Amazing!)
AlethaMary 5.5 for the week 30 miles for the month
Krim12 64.55 Nice!
Blackmantis 116 miles (You are a winner)
Weightloss123 18 in the last week (Shout out to you for finishing your 5k and improving your previous time)
Syncerepassion I do not know the miles thus far, but you are constantly posting your workouts. Your a beast.
PammyGift 46.38( Nice!)
Timebomb 36 miles thus far (Awesome!)
flirzhja 11 miles posted
SGRHO23 55 miles completed for October. My goal was 105. I will not make it. Next time!!!!

Replies

• SweetWillie2
    SweetWillie2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have not met my projected milage for this month, but I did run a 5K this weekend in 24:36 which is a 7:57 pace, and consistently doing 10 milers on weekends. Everyone is doing soooo good, keep up the good work.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Made it to 36miles, just over the halfway amount. Going to try for 70miles again in November and this time I will make it :wink:
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    LadyBeryl 499.47 miles (Amazing!)

I second that Amazing! You have got to have put an awful lot of time and commitment in to get that mileage. Hats of to you LadyBeryl, you are an inspiration.
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ...I did run a 5K this weekend in 24:36 which is a 7:57 pace

Nice one SweetWillie2. Congrats.