HOLY LUNCH LADIES, BATMAN!

Options
AliceNov2011
AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
We have over 700 members in 8 days! You guys totally ROCK!!!!

Now that you're here, what's your #1 topic you'd like to discuss?

Peace,
Alice

Replies

• momof3kiddos34
    Options
    Recipes!!! Specifcally Low Carb recipes!!!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Recipes!!! Specifcally Low Carb recipes!!!
    ^that^
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Maintenance! I reached my goal a few months ago and maintaining is just as hard as losing.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    But i would love some recipes also.
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Anyone on Pinterest? I've got ton of great recipes on there. My user name is kat2174 if you want to take a look. I'm having the Chicken Enchilada Soup tonight!
  • 3springchicks
    3springchicks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sharing time saving shortcuts, tips, tricks & ideas that may help us to plan better ---Keeping us on track & our focus on "healthy lifestyle choices". :smile:
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE it if one of our topics could be "High Protein Foods" ... I struggle to find options. ... THX
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone on Pinterest? I've got ton of great recipes on there. My user name is kat2174 if you want to take a look. I'm having the Chicken Enchilada Soup tonight!

Hey Kat ... I'm on pinterest ... how do I find / add you there? I can't figure it out :grumble:
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    the way I found Kathy is I went to my page and to the left is search box up to the top, and I put in kat2174 then it cam up something that says pinners to the left side and I clicked on that and kathy's picture came up.. Then when I had done that I went back to my page and on the right side its says following or followers click on following and then it should bring up kat2174 then click on that and you should be able to get into her pins. Hope this helps.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How about hobbies? Our favorite ways to prepare fruits and veggies? Um...favorite tv shows....

I think just about anything is ok at the lunch table. Grin.

P.S. We can even talk about our favorite movie hunks...sigh...
  • skelley331
    skelley331 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay on plan!!! I do really well thru the week and then weekends are tough, i only have 12lbs to lose to reach my goal weight and I jsut seem to have lost my way!!! I also noticed even tho i'm a few calories under on my diary for the day i don't lose! Not sure what i'm doing wrong.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Recipes are good.

Tonight I watched Castle. LOVE Castle. :happy:
    I also enjoy Suits, but haven't been able to find it lately.

Tonight I am keeping an eye on the storm. For any of you on the East Coast - hope you stay dry and SAFE!
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I guess just support and inspirations. Making friends who are making good choices too!
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I really like the idea of this group. Always looking for recipes. Lately I have been trying to take some family favorites and finding ways to make them healthier but still taste good. Some have been a home runs but others yuk.

Also I do go out to dinner and lunch a lot. I am learning not to make food a source of entertainment but still I enjoy it and the time I get to spend with friends and family. And of course there is working over 40hours a week I have tried taking precious time off and cooking a few meals ahead and freezing them for quick meals during week (that has help) but sometimes on days off just cant squeeze that in use the crockpot a lot and grill. But there are many weeks when stopping at fast food. So love help imput along those times and lines.

Also with the holidays coming we love to entertain and most part surrounds food.. how is everyone planning on working around that issue.

Today for lunch .. We went to Golden Corral-- didn't do too bad big salad and had bbq chicken took skin off. Did have some fudge yum but it was so hard too stay on track.

Love this idea grateful for having the invite to join up. Love it.

Wishing everyone a good evening. Those in Sandy's path keep safe you are in my prayers.

Liz
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find a good exercise tracker app to add to my smart phone. Anyone use anything synced up to your phone that you would recommend?
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use Fitbit One and a Nike fuel bracelet. Like the fitbit better. Both are Bluetooth and will sync to your phone. I have my fitness pal and Fitbit lynced together.
  • espree70
    espree70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Question why do so many people keep their food diaries locked it is so helpful to see how others are achieving success. I so hope more people in our "Lunch Ladies" will open their food diaries for others to grow from...we are in this together
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    has anybody found a great skin firmer? my neck is bugging me....
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Maintenance! I reached my goal a few months ago and maintaining is just as hard as losing.

THIS!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Recipes are always good! I love Pinterest I am on there as well so I will look for you Kat, thanks.

Also any tips for staying motivated and keep moving. I always find hearing about others successes really helps to keep me going.