Sick and tired of playing Sisyphus

Options
Every damn day I'm out there exercising my butt off, and hating every damn minute.

Then, every night, about an hour or two before bedtime, I stupidly eat a bunch of candy or some other snack, and it totally negates all the exercise.

That;s so stupid! Stupid, stupid stupid.

And I just can't do it any more. I mean, what's the use of exercising if I cancel it out with candy?

So, that's the way it's going to be from now on. No snacking after dinner. Period.

Replies

• mikey3925
    mikey3925 Posts: 35
    Options
    So much for resolutions. I committed to no after dinner snacks, and there I was last night eating Mike and Ike's at 9 pm.

I'm utterly hopeless.
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    So much for resolutions. I committed to no after dinner snacks, and there I was last night eating Mike and Ike's at 9 pm.

I'm utterly hopeless.

If stopping snacking is a problem, change to healthier snacks that won't bust the progress as bad. I know it is hard, but as much as I
    hate excercise I would rather make that sacrifice than excercise the bad snacks off.
  • sistersyd
    sistersyd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a "volume eater" - I figured out a long time ago that if I try to stop eating large portions I make myself miserable, so I just tried as best I could to switch the stuff I'm eating a lot of. Sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't.