Holiday POA (Plan of Attack)

Options
What are y'all planning to do as far as eating/dieting to make it through the upcoming holidays? Any specific goals in mind?

Replies

• joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am going to need a plan! I love the holidays and all the food that goes along with it. How am I going to stay focused? I just started JM Ripped in 30 this morning. Hopefully this will help me stay motivated! Any tips out there?
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on making my food contributions to the meals the healthy part. :) Whether it's the salad or veggie/fruit tray. Just so I will have something available when I start to mindlessly graze. And then on those days where it's not the huge family affair I will eat the most possible healthiest food I have available. I'm hoping that won't make me feel too guilty when I eat those not so healthy options. Another thing to remember is to take small portions. That way you still get the taste of those favorite holiday foods but yet you aren't killing your results. Best of luck to all!!
  • BookterAE12
    BookterAE12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on continuing to watch what I eat, and hopefully start stepping up my exercise. I've been kind of lazy lately. Just no motivation to work out after work.

Black Friday should be an awesome workout.... start shopping at 12am - about 10am! Whoo hoo!!!