Sexy for Cupid... Again?

Options
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
I feel like Christmas is too soon (which is scary), so is everyone okay with making the end goal St. Valentine's Day again? Do we still have followers/ interested party members??

Replies

• Amazinggraceanna
    Options
    I am interested!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Me too. I especially like that date because my birthday is the next day :)
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    YAY! For sure we have two! That's a dream team already!

Edited to add: THREE OF US! THAT MAKES US A GROUP! Party on!
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been lacking serious motivation lately...
  • Amazinggraceanna
    Options
    Okay, this is a novice question, but how does this work? Do we check in every week with our weight? What else do we report on? I am actually quite excited about this!!
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    So there are weekly topics (feel free to look at the old ones in this group). Each week we post our weight, I track weekly and total challenge losses and then we have a weekly challenge. I encourage everyone to post in these topics during the week to help support your fellow teammates!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    lets do it!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and Valentine's sounds great to me! :drinker:
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    So let's have a throw down here crew. Everyone post their starting weight here and I will start the first topic on Monday!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Still at 137 since June. After surgeries and recovery in July and Sept. Up and down with swelling and water weight. Back to 137. Hopefully with the next follow up doc visit, I'll get ok'd to jog or do harder workouts and lift weights. I'm ready to do this! Still 2 lbs. from my original goal. Ugh!
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    do you want the full ordeal? Start weight, goal, measurements?
  • linea27
    Options
    I'm in!! Let's do this!!! I got to my goal of 150... a little late, but got there! Time for 130?... I think that's doable! :)
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Weighing myself today I am starting at 196, my goal for V-Day is 175! 20lbs good enough? I really want to try for at least 1lb per week!

I'll put in measurements at our first weigh in :)

I'm so excited to start up again!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 203.4
    Goal weight: 188.4

Hopefully I can lose 15 pounds and then I'll go from there :)
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yes, would love to re-join the challenge for Cupid! Must admit I've fallen off the wagon & am nearly back to my starting point < < < :embarassed: > > >

11/7/12 start weight: 154 lbs
    V-day goal: 140 lbs

Bigger goal is to resolve my hip injury too - no more excuses to put it off!
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Okay, I'll start the first topic on Monday with whomever has weighed in. Looks like we are missing a few, but it's better than nothing!!