Getting impatient!

Options
lovelyrose11
lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
Hi ladies - I am 31 weeks pregnant and have 8 weeks left till my scheduled c-section and I am getting so impatient. 2 months just feels like an eternity at this point! I am so excited to meet my little Jayce Anthony and I am getting so uncomfortable and miserable. How about you guys?

Replies

• amberpickens
    amberpickens Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i am with you girl! 6 more weeks to go and it feels like its taking years to get here :( i want to have him already lol
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I have about 2 weeks left till my due date and yes, tired and uncomfortable!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I have 6.5 weeks till due date and I am anxious too. Not completely ready for her since I still have some rearranging but I am over being tired, acid reflux, not being able to bend over without becoming out of breath, being able to get off the floor by myself, and watching my maternity clothes become smaller by the day.
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    So glad I am not the only one going through it! haha
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    OK serioiusly i thought it made me seem like a bad person if i said this. So glad you guys feel the same. I am getting impatient, cranky and really want some time off work! lol
  • bonzombie
    Options
    6 weeks left and I'm okay with it! I have way too much to get done still!
  • Erin1712
    Erin1712 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Completely normal to feel this way! I become irrational as my DD approaches. I threatened my OB that I would hold him hostage until he agreed to induce me! Needless to say he said yes for the next day however my water broke that morning a few hours before needing to be there! Enjoy these last weeks as you will forget all the aches and pains and long to feel that baby inside you again (even if it is for the simple reason they are much easier to take care of inside).
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    I now have 1 week and 6 days till my c-section (but who's counting, haha). I have a feeling he is going to come a little earlier though. I have been having a whole new set of pains and discomforts so I'm crossing my fingers. All of my friends have been having their little ones at 38 weeks and I am hoping to follow suit.
  • abitzan
    abitzan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! 7 weeks until i go in. I am not uncomfortable for the most part just having trouble with paitence.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I've got 11 weeks left and I'm ready and not ready at the same time. There is still a lot of things for me to buy. I haven't packed a hospital bag yet either. And I don't have a pediatrician. So, if it happened today, I would be completely unprepared.

However, I'm ready to stop having the heartburn, and peeing every 15 minutes, and lower back aches.

Then again, I know when she gets here, there will be a whole new round of things to deal with--crying, colic, etc. But also cuddling, loving, laughing.

So, I'm back and forth as to whether I'm ready or not.

Mostly, I just want the due date to be here and her to come so I can worry less about whether everything will go smoothly and whether she will be healthy.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm only 14 weeks and I'm already impatient! I know I won't be once I go into labor, but the process of pregnancy is so irritating sometimes! lol. For all you ladies who are closer, I wish you the best labors/deliveries possible!
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Thanks Becca. Tomorrow will make my c-section exactly one week away and it seems like to time has come to a stand still. The waiting is really killing me now!!!