NOVEMBER 1ST - 100 MILE CHALLENGE

Options
I will try to post a daily blog on here for any questions...struggles....problems....encouragement.....etc.

SO TODAY IS DAY 1 OF THE 100 MILE CHALLENGE

How is it that you are trying to break down the miles for the month?
What struggles are you going to have?
Do you have a different goal other than the 100 miles?

Please let me know what question you might have, as the group leader, I just want to make sure everyone is taken care of....DONT FORGET TO LOG YOUR MILES ON THE GROUPS LINK TO THE SPREADSHEET!

Replies

• krissy0511
    krissy0511 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am planning on running 5 miles a day 5 days a week, with 2 rest days each week and if needed for shorter runs on those 2 days. My biggest struggle will be the weather, I do not own a treadmill so if it snowing or raining outside that will cause some problems! But I have ran in those conditions before and I will do it again! I really want to hit the 100 mile mark, last month I got to 92 miles! Lets do this!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like that. I am planning on doing SOMETHING everyday. More on weekends, and less during the week. NO EXCUSES! Here we go. I am wanting to get into running as well, so hopefully that can be something I can get going this month!
  • campfirekitten14
    Options
    5 miles in today for me...between a 12 hour jail nurse stent and a short post-work workout!!! woo hoo!!
  • knelson79
    Options
    I haven't figured out the break down on how I will complete the 100 miles but I know the first half of the month will be slow for me due to being a full time student and working full time, but I have two weeks of leave at the end of the month so I will just make sure I walk everyday to complete the goal. The biggest challenge will be the time and will power to complete the 100 miles, but if I keep to it I know I will feel great at the end.
  • randy0987
    randy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have completed 20 miles in the last two days 15.5 Monday and then 4.5 Tuesday I plan on doing another 10 miles today wooooohooooo iam on a rolll