No more polyester drawstring-gathered-waist workout pants!!

Options
amflautist
amflautist Posts: 941 Member
When I was size 18/20 tall, I used to have to wear absolutely disgusting workout pants ... polyester ... drawstring gathered waist! Oh how I hated them. But now that I can wear a sizes 12/14, there must be better choices available. I want something NON-polyester that I can wear for exercise classes, and something for yoga.

What do you wear for tall workout pants? Where do you get them?

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I buy compression shorts, capris, and pants from Old Navy online. I mainly run which is why I use compression, but I do have a couple pairs of Nike running shorts that have a 5" inseam.

For reference, I'm 6'0", 36" inseam, weigh 170, size 10/12 and a medium at ON
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I also buy alot of compression capris and pants from Old Navy. i love them! and they are inexpensive~
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Target also carries a few different styles of tall yoga pants in their stores. I rely on them and Old Navy for now...
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just get the semi-loose fit yoga pants from Target. They have them in 'tall' which is a perfect length for me.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Old Navy yoga pants (they have longs and I own them in S, M & L for different stages of the weight loss). Target also has long yoga pants.

I'm obviously having a hard time parting with my fat clothes...LOL
  • ajh1014
    ajh1014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Old Navy's talls are great. One problem I had with their yoga pants though is that the waist came up to my boobs! Lucky for me my sister sews and took about 2 inches out of the top of them.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Old Navy and Gap are where mine all come from.
    Love their tall inseams. The pants wash well and are fashionable so I'm a happy camper.

I'm 5'9, size 10/12, inseam 35"
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I buy a lot of BCBG at TJMaxx, they are usually long enough and have some cotton-terry yoga styles