WHAT IS GOING ON?

Options
C'mon guys! Interact with each other! Set challenges! Start new threads and motivate the crap out of each other! That's what the group was made for!
Kick your butts into action and sexies back!

Replies

• bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are doing an awesome job at that! I see your little challenges and think it is so awesome. I have found on here that people are totally gun-ho at the start and giving each other pats on the back, etc...and then it peters out. I feel like I keep giving virtual high fives and it's not reciprocated. It's a bit stink. Good on you for trying to get people talking! I will do my best to be a cheerleader for others :)
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    LOL, I'm trying to finish my D*** THESIS!!! I have 14 more DAYS!!!! OMGoodness! I don't know if I'm going to make it..... we are packing, getting ready to leave, and my boss keeps giving me last minute taskers to finish (all due on Monday of course!!) Ahh!! I need a clone! Lol! :explode:
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I haven't been as active as I would like with the power outages around here. :( So everyone considered your butt kicked. :)
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LOL, I'm trying to finish my D*** THESIS!!! I have 14 more DAYS!!!! OMGoodness! I don't know if I'm going to make it..... we are packing, getting ready to leave, and my boss keeps giving me last minute taskers to finish (all due on Monday of course!!) Ahh!! I need a clone! Lol! :explode:

Congrats on your weightloss so far! My husband is in school and working himself so I've seen how hard that crap is. Keep going!
  • smokedragon97
    smokedragon97 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

Congrats on your weightloss so far! My husband is in school and working himself so I've seen how hard that crap is. Keep going!

Thank you!!
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You're doing very well and trust me, this group is Sooo activ in regard of some others here!

Keep stay motivated THINpossible group! No more excuses!

I can't go for the mini challenges as I've already done a lot and I need to keep focused on the challenges I set up for November but I'm with you!!!

Don't let the days going without going further. We all can do much more as we think possible!!

Talk to you soon!