Who is that girl?

Options
amydee714
amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
So my daughter's come and tell me that my ex-husband said "tell your mom she needs a new Facebook Photo. That doesn't even look like her anymore." (btw - we are not even FB friends)

A few weeks ago we all went out to dinner to celebrate my youngest birthday and it is the first time he has seen me in about 6 months or so. We are on decent terms, and he made the comment "you look good"... Externally I was like "oh thanks". Internally I fist pumped!

So I decide tonight maybe I should take a new pic since mine is about 5-6 months old. Every time I took a self picture i was like "that is not me!" lol It doesn't look like me AT ALL!

I can't believe how much different I look to myself. In fact in most of the pics I tool (and there were about 450) I thought I looked like a guy in drag! :laugh: :laugh:

Morale of the story... losing weight makes you look like a guy in drag. Just kidding! Morale of the story really is, when you don't think you look different, try a picture. They don't lie (except maybe when they make you look like a guy in drag :huh: )

P.S. Can someone please let me know if I do look like a guy in drag in this pic because that ish will come down if I do!

Replies

• amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Beautiful. With shining tresses and a captivating smile. It's the smile in your eyesthat tells all! Your ex is a bloomin' idiot, but you already know that.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You certainly don't look like a guy.
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You look lovely! That comment from your ex about looking good must be a great NSV for you :happy: You also have a great sense of humour - had me chuckling :laugh:
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Own it! ;c)
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Of course you don't look like a guy in drag! You look great.
  • Kitsada
    Kitsada Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous hon, get used to the new you, and enjoy the zing on the ex. :)
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Love the pic! You're a beautiful Woman
  • amydee714
    Options
    Thanks guys! But I'm telling you if you could have seen the pics I deleted from my phone... I swear there was an Adam's Apple!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous x
  • tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Only see a beautiful woman :)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You look HOT. And not creepy hot like a guy in drag :wink: More like, the ex is wondering whether there could ever be a friends with benefits kind of thing going on HOT :happy: :drinker:
  • amydee714
    Options
    You look HOT. And not creepy hot like a guy in drag :wink: More like, the ex is wondering whether there could ever be a friends with benefits kind of thing going on HOT :happy: :drinker:

HaHa! Thanks for calling me hot, but I know for a fact that he was not wondering that. Pretty sure he is very happy with his new boyfriend... :laugh:
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

HaHa! Thanks for calling me hot, but I know for a fact that he was not wondering that. Pretty sure he is very happy with his new boyfriend... :laugh:

{doing the math in her head... carry the two...}

:) I think if a gay man complimented me that would be a huge NSV, ex or no ex! I understand what you mean, I've said the man-in-drag thing before about myself, but really, you look like a woman, and you look GOOD! You've done an amazing job to lose so much weight.
  • Tanimom
    Tanimom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So my daughter's come and tell me that my ex-husband said "tell your mom she needs a new Facebook Photo. That doesn't even look like her anymore." (btw - we are not even FB friends)

A few weeks ago we all went out to dinner to celebrate my youngest birthday and it is the first time he has seen me in about 6 months or so. We are on decent terms, and he made the comment "you look good"... Externally I was like "oh thanks". Internally I fist pumped!

So I decide tonight maybe I should take a new pic since mine is about 5-6 months old. Every time I took a self picture i was like "that is not me!" lol It doesn't look like me AT ALL!

I can't believe how much different I look to myself. In fact in most of the pics I tool (and there were about 450) I thought I looked like a guy in drag! :laugh: :laugh:

Morale of the story... losing weight makes you look like a guy in drag. Just kidding! Morale of the story really is, when you don't think you look different, try a picture. They don't lie (except maybe when they make you look like a guy in drag :huh: )

P.S. Can someone please let me know if I do look like a guy in drag in this pic because that ish will come down if I do!

You look fabulous!! They say the best revenge is success....and I'd say you're a raging success!
  • TracLC
    TracLC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I know what you mean about taking a gazzilion photos until you are happy with one . . . me too! :ohwell:
  • amydee714
    Options

{doing the math in her head... carry the two...}

:) I think if a gay man complimented me that would be a huge NSV, ex or no ex! I understand what you mean, I've said the man-in-drag thing before about myself, but really, you look like a woman, and you look GOOD! You've done an amazing job to lose so much weight.

Honestly thank you all sooooo much! I really was unsure about how I looked in the picture. I figure at least one person would have said "dude looks like a lady" if it was bad, so thanks! I still do a double take when I see it on my home page like, um yeah that is not me! :noway:
  • amydee714
    Options
    You look amazing! I know what you mean about taking a gazzilion photos until you are happy with one . . . me too! :ohwell:

TracLC, I was about to say listen here young lady you are beautiful and then I notice you were almost 10 years older than me and was like WTF! GEEZ girl you look effing fabulous! Seeing your picture I seriously thought you were in your earlier 30's. No joke!