Every day.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed I do. My Guardian is almost level 80. <3
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hell yes. I just got my map completion. And loving the holiday event.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    hows the pvp on it? From the looks of it it seems way slow compared to wow
  • TeachTheGirl
    Options
    Depends on when you log on, I guess? I was playing WvW for the first time the other night and there was barely anyone around when I started, but then the mad rushes of enemy players overwhelmed my little group of four.

I wish there was a way to even the battlefield a little. Especially considering I was only doing it to get my Monthly out of the way. T_T
  • ChickieAmbar
    ChickieAmbar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yup. Love this game! Mesmer's rule :D but I could be biased :P
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

way more fun than WoW PVP.
    But then again, so is punching yourself in the junk with a hammer.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Shelved it for now, too much stuff to do. But the game is really cool and I fully intend to play it again after Christmas. The no sub thing definitely works for me in this case!
  • cartwoman
    Options
    I really want to get back into it but I haven't found a class I could settle on just yet. They all seem like a lot of fun, but I want to pick something already and just stick with it until level 80 ;)

Any suggestions for your favourite class and why you love it so much? Any cons?
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Engineer or Necro both rock, I have an 80 necro, great above ground, not as good in a dungeon. Engineer is only 35 so not to sure yet how she will be in a dungeon but she has way more support skills available as well as damage combined with heals. Guardian is awesome if you want to support a team. Ele is great for just crazy damage, but seem to be targeted by the bad guys so spend a lot of time downed. Mesmer is a difficult class to master so for the casual gamer not so much fun. Warriors, lol, well need I say more. So that's the input from my guild and my personal perspective.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I play a elemental summoning Ranger, and I can pretty much solo most champions by myself. It's pretty insane with being able to kite things around and just heal the crap out of myself.
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ranger but started a thief
  • unassembledandy
    Options
    im loving this game!

play warrior both for PVE with friends and randoms, and for PVP

also have my guardian and my engineer

i rigged it up with Xpadder so could play with Xbox controller :D

tho only PVE not PVP as you cant really use ground targeted abilities that well
  • sky3z
    sky3z Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think I leveled to 80 too fast :( I want to like the game and I do just got bored really quickly hmmph.
  • TeachTheGirl
    Options
    It's really easy to level. I have found I don't like to play unless I'm playing with someone. It's really lonely otherwise! And difficult to make friends? Or maybe that's just me. XD
  • Rangarth
    Rangarth Posts: 121
    Options
    Yes, I do.......have 80 guardian and working a thief up now.....I like the game since it has enough variablity in all the classes to not be stagnant. If anyone wants to group I am on Jade Quarry.....80 Guardian is Sir Aph and 57 Thief is Pyl Fer. Rangarth is my gamer tag as well.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options

As a serious old wow arena player, I gave it a go.
    It's not bad really, but it lacks something. It lacks a lot really. Hard to put a finger on it, but currently it's only like 4 battlegrounds (spvp) and some kind of tournament version of it.

The slower pace and the bleed out thing where you fall to ground and can get ressed even after you die really chips me out.
    You can never win a 1v2 situation for example.

It didn't do the trick for me. The game is and remains without subscription fee tho which is the reason I bought it, so I will be checking back time to time. I heard they will be adding arenas later, looking foward to that.

TL:DR
    Not good atm, arenas coming later.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So far I tried warrior, ranger and thief.
    My warrior look incredible, but is slightly bland to play.
    Thief is actually really fun, but super squishy prepare to die alot. I also hate the way my human male thief looks :( SO FAT HANDS WHY!?

So I would suggest a ranger. Really strong solo play and in general, and quite fun indeed.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Ill be honest after what NCsoft is doing to city of heroes, I wont touch any of there games again