Your Dreambody?

Hey guys! :heart:

Alright, here's what I want you to do.
Post a picture of your dream body and then add at least five reasons to why you CAN have it. The reasons do not really have to make sense to anybody but yourself, the reasons can resemble each other, all the reasons can be the same reason as long as you formulate every reason differently:wink:
Then post five reasons to WHY you want it.
I'll go first, I dont have an accurate dream body, but something like this, with abit wider hips :heart:

tumblr_m8i2wz2C141rtbd8ko1_400.jpg

WHY I CAN HAVE IT:

1. I can have it because I control my own body. I control everything I do or don't do.
2. I can have it because I am sick of NOT having it.
3. I can have it because I will work hard to get it.
4. I can have it because I am willing to put in the work to get it.
5. I can have it, I will have it, I just know I will.

WHY I WANT IT:

1. Ive always wanted to know what it feels like to have a flat stomach.
2. I want to wear whatever I want when summer comes, and feel sexy!
3. I want to feel good.
4. I want to set a good example to my family and friends.
5. I want my body to be happy, a happy body makes a happy me. Not sleepy, or tired all the time. But healthy, and awake, and energetic!

Replies

• tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    perfect-body-106205-500-567_2_zps169490b5.jpg

WHY I CAN HAVE IT:

1. I can have it because it's possible.
    2. I can have it because I choose to.
    3. I can have it because I am working very hard to get it.
    4. I can have it because I have succeeded with everything else in my life - now it's time to succeed at losing weight and getting fit.
    5. I can have it because I'm worth the hard work, the patience, the reward.

WHY I WANT IT:

1. I want to be a sexy sixty-something and amaze people that I can look the way I "will" at the age I am.
    2. I want to be healthy and live a long, happy life with as little injury and illness as possible.
    3. I want to prove to myself and others that you can lose weight and be fit at any age.
    4. I want to be here a long time to enjoy my daughter and any future grandchildren.
    5. I want to be the person I know I can be.
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    @tpt

This is admirable! And yes you can!!! Look at Kim Cattrall !!
    If she can do it, you can do it!! Keep working and you will get there! :flowerforyou:
  • This is a great idea...how do you post pics? I would like to be part of this discussion! :)
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    This is a great idea...how do you post pics? I would like to be part of this discussion! :)

You post pictures by entering the image code in front and behind the link to the picture!

Example

[ i m g ]InsertLinkHere[ / i m g ]

Dont put spaces or anything in between, I just did that so you could see how to post it. Make sure you write img in small letters, not capital :)

If you want to copy a link from a website, just rightclick the image and choose copy imageadress.. (That will be the link you put between the code I just showed you :)
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    My dream body is what God gave me, my own! :heart: But fit !!! I'll get there soon. :happy: