Brown period?

Options
bohrsy88
bohrsy88 Posts: 56 Member
Hey all,

So this month I had a brown period.. no red blood at all, which I know means old blood..but not sure why I had this.

I was thinking perhaps I did not ovulate and im just shedding the built up lining. Ive read this can happen with PCOS.. has anyone experienced the same or got any info on it?

Thanks so much xx

Replies

• kimimila86
    Options
    I've had this happen with a very low flow period once... it wasn't pleasant and was pretty unnerving. I haven't had it happen since I got on birth control to regulate my periods, but I want to get back off of them. If it happens again, you might want to see your doctor or gyno... Good luck girlie :flowerforyou:
  • whallon
    whallon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have that all the time, I don't know why, or what it means, so I know that doesn't really help! But I thought I would let you know you are not alone!! :)
  • glitteringloke
    Options
    I just went through 2 weeks of that. I usually have horrifying pain and stupid heavy flow and i was given this. of course it had to happen as i'm supposed to start BC. I didn't realize it was a period, i thought i was just having some weird spotting :/ looks like i have to wait to start the pills :(