What brand jeans for big, shapeless, low-placed butt?

Options
5'10" 150 pounds-ish. I wear 30's, 8, sometimes 10...but PLEASE tell me: Does anyone else have a big but shapeless "long" *kitten* that looks gross in jeans ? I can never find a designer that makes their pockets low enough to actually be on my butt besides True Religions and I'm 30 years old now so I think they are too young looking for this mother of 2....help! and because I have such a long torso, as long as I don't wear heels I can get away with 33-34" inseam. I actually hate that I'm tall but don't even have long legs to show for it. Just a long *kitten* and a long stomach. Thanks for any help and add me if you share a common goal to get in shape!

Replies

• CoCoRedRider
    CoCoRedRider Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 (6' even, 156 lb, size 10, ideal inseam 36" but can almost get away with 34" with flats) and started MFP two months ago because a friend of mine, who is 50, gave me a brand new pair of True Religion jeans because she was going to have to get them shortened and decided a tall girl should rock them instead. (Side note: I didn't rock them, I just barely squeezed into them. And then I did rock them for a little while but now they're a bit loose :happy: .) I have a very shapeless, unremarkable butt but these jeans are amazing for the noassatall syndrome. You are not too old! And they do make pockets with subtler stitching so the brand is not as noticeable...

One more thing - I've seen some results of others doing heavy lifting and my new goal is to do some serious squats (with all the other full body stuff of course) to see if I can create the tiniest bit of shape back there. Try it with me!
  • mandyysue
    mandyysue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem!! I used to wear Baby Phat (LOL!!!!) but like you said I think I've grown out of that stage of jeans. I found one style of Levi's that were awesome but then they stopped making them!! I don't have any tips for you but just wanted to comisserate. :(
  • CoCoRedRider
    CoCoRedRider Posts: 47 Member
    Options