Hi everyone

Options
I will start by introducing myself.
My name is Tracy and I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I am 27yo and am getting married in July 2013 and have about 30kgs to lose.
I have been overweight since I started uni but in the last few years my weight has started to really concern me.
So I begin my weight loss plans now and hopefully can reach my goal weight before I need to order my dress!(fingers crossed)
My diet currently consists of eat what I want, when I want and my exercise routine is non existent. So I have a massive life change to make in order to reach my goal.

Replies

• KathleenH3
    Options
    Hi Tracy :)
    My name is Kathleen, I am 21 and I am getting married in March 2013!
    I live in Adelaide and am looking for supportive people on MFP.
    I have a feeling that we could really help each other out!
    I am going to send you a friend request, but I would really love to penpal with you & talk about wedding plans and things like that!
    So wonderful to meet a fellow bride on here in her quest for weight loss like me!
  • milza
    milza Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guy,
    My name is millie :) im 22 and getting married in NOV 13, i also have 20 - 25 KGS to loose!
    I Need mega motivation, u would think that a wedding would be enough but i just cant seem to get started :(
    Im sure we cann all help each other out :)
  • SallyWalbey
    Options
    Hello All,

I am Sally, i live in Brissy and im am getting married in Port Douglas Oct 2013 :) I have 16kilos to lose and i am totally committed! Would love to know how you guys are getting on and if you know of any good tips etc you would like to pass on?

looking forward to speaking with you all soon :)